Ten years on - Tony is so misunderstood

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by FORMER_FYRDMAN, Feb 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  3. If there was any justice in this world, it would be the next 10 years that would be really painful to Blair, when he gets dragged to the Hague to face war crimes charges and as a result, has all his wordly possessions removed in order to pay appropriate compensation to the innocent victims of his decisions.
    Disgusting specimen.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. He's still worried about how he will be remembered. He will just have to console himself by counting his money.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. It just shows how delusional he is for thinking it was right to invade Iraq.

He states
    It doesn't matter if it had been twenty times as bad as Syria (which I doubt), it would have been done by the Iraqi people, which would have been right, not foreign forces which has divided the country and made it worse then it was costing the lives of British soldiers for Blairs bit of****ed up glory.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. If they'd have left Saddam alone, Iran would have been held in check and we wouldn't be having so many problems like we are today. These people have a lot to answer for, but they'll never be called to account.

Here, have another medal son. That'll shut you up. That and some old shite about fighting for your country.
    • Like Like x 7
  7. It's all good. The Middle East Ambassador will sort it all out.
  8. "Mr Blair has repeatedly been criticised for sending British troops into Iraq on March 20, 2003 in the mistaken belief that its leader Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction."

Mistaken? Really?
    • Like Like x 4
  9. One dead scientist later...
    • Like Like x 3

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

They even took their time about the medal as I recall!

The problem is, I reckon we're in for another five years of this sort of delusional shoite after 2015 when Labour returns (on top of what we've already had from Cameron of Arabia).
  11. And the saddest part of the whole sordid and sorry affair is that we've accepted it as the norm. We'll put up with just about anything. We'll continue to vote these parties in and we'll listen to the bullshit, and then come general election time, we'll listen to the shite that the papers spin and then we'll believe that and vote for the other *****....and resume normal jogging.
    • Like Like x 6
  12. Bastard blair.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I've never criticised Blair for sending troops into Iraq. What I do criticise him for is:

- Going to war for spurious reasons
    - Using an assumption about Saddam's WMDs to justify it morally
    - Fabricating proof of said assumption, in order to justify it legally
    - Having no follow-up plan whatsoever
    - Not committing enough troops or funding them adequately
    - Ignoring Afghanistan for several years, giving the defeated Taliban an opportunity to reform and grow
    • Like Like x 7
  14. Only 10 years?

Cnut of the highest order.

No doubt & unfortunately I agree that Labour will return in 2015 he'll be showcased even more by the deluded Labour faithful.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. And here's a thought. If Tony and the shaved chimp had left Iraq alone, don't you think that Saddam would have met the same fate as Gadaffi? The sad thing is , he has been peddling the lie for so long now that I think he actually believes it himself.
    He will go down in history as probably the worst PM this country has ever had and not just because of GWII.
    • Like Like x 1