Ten Year Old Jihadi? This is going too far

Last edited:
I want to ram that "assault rifle" up the arrse of the cretin who described it as such.
Lazy, feckless reporters should be immolated on a petrol soaked pile of their own chip wrapper.

"Large plank" indeed.
Quite! I do believe that is a PKM type variant belt feeder?

If the story is true, and I have my doubts, it's a criminally negligent way to treat a child.

2/51

LE
Nothing..ISIS have started straping explosives to insects and training them to fly into military buildings before exploding.

They are known as Jihadi Long Legs.

i'll get my coat :)

spaz

LE
That's my nephew Errol that is. Chip off the old block he was, I always new he'd make a good Jihadi. Even as a little nipper he'd give his sister Sonya the hairy side if she didn't keep her Barbies veiled up. There was this one time he he made her dig a trench in the back garden before popping the dolls in the back of the head with his BSA Sport and dumping them in the trench.

RiP Errol you little diamond, we need more like you son.

Ritch

LE
I want to ram that "assault rifle" up the arrse of the cretin who described it as such.
Lazy, feckless reporters should be immolated on a petrol soaked pile of their own chip wrapper.

"Large plank" indeed.

One of the photos of the kid show him holding some type of AR?

gorilla

War Hero
Better to get em young, at 10 they're unable to carry heavy weapons and become more of a problem!

A 10 year old kids dream! A machine gun from your dad to act bad ass! Anyway, no matter the age, one less nut job jihadist.

alib

LE
Well it beats falling over and shooting yourself with .22 rifle.

Latest Threads