Ten Uses For Unwanted England Flags

Watched "Culloden" on BBC 4 last night, it seems I was born several hundred years too late, we knew how to treat the Jocks in those days!! Rebel scum!

crabtastic said:
Might as well give the Septics something to line their crosshairs up with.

Rumour Control has it today that the C of E may be considering ditching St George as England's Patron Saint anyway, in favour of St Alban- who a) is known to have existed b) was actually English and c) is not associated with rocking around the Middle East.
So they say. Cross of St Alban is apparently yellow diagonals on blue background, ie the Swedish one on the p1ss.

Any thoughts on the change of colour scheme? Blue is my favourite but I think the yellow will spoil the Union flag a bit. Obviously it makes sense to announce this now, as soon as England go out, so there is time to sort out the new ones for the next tournament

press_it said:
this is going to be a bit contentious .......................

bog roll ................ ! :)
more sh1te would come off the flag than go on though 8O 8O 8O 8O

Glue them over the bare metal that now covers your car doors and bonnet because you didnt realise that a big red tape cross stuck onto the car would be soo sticky in hot weather and give you a combination of baked on adhesive and ripped off paint.

You sad mong!!
The really scary thing is these people have been allowed to drive on the roads.

Biscuits_AB wrote Is that how they treat you Ex Navy types? That's bloody awful.

No just joking.The old sailor is great.He's the source of the dirty old man label.He could teach a lot of the younger arrsers a thing or two thats for sure.

B

Biscuits_AB

Warrior_Poet said:
Watched "Culloden" on BBC 4 last night, it seems I was born several hundred years too late, we knew how to treat the Jocks in those days!! Rebel scum!
Were there any Geordies there? I've always believed that you were far to undernourished and pox ridden to have been accepted by the Army of the time. Your dental hygiene or lack of it also left you a bit wanting for employment in the Kings service.

Not much has changed for Geordies in the last few centuries has it?

Go back to the thread which compares Stockholm and Newcastle and that'll give you an idea of what your ancestors looked like. Just take away the alcopops, lights and Kappa trackies and there you have it. Not a lot of difference. Same amount of teeth and poorly spelt tattoo's.

It didn't just stop in Jacobean times either, even Nelson's Press Gangs gave Newcastle a miss, preferring the substantially healthier and less workshy folk of Hartepool and Whitby.

i see they rejected mine to all sneak into alton towers by buying hotel tickets under fake names and getting into the muslim only day

Use them for 4th of July celebrations to light your bbq's

hiding under settee waiting incoming

hallveg said:
Use them for 4th of July celebrations to light your bbq's

hiding under settee waiting incoming
in theory a good idea HOWEVER it may leave a really bitter taste in the mouth :p :p :p :p

We could burn them I suppose. But if we do, lets do it in Carlisle so that the heat might help defrost Scotland a bit.

the_guru said:
We could burn them I suppose. But if we do, lets do it in Carlisle so that the heat might help defrost Scotland a bit.
oooooooohhhh somebody is tired 8O 8O 8O 8O

send them overseas to a develpoing country for use as sanitary towells (with a handy white plastic applicator) so they go completely red, then resell them to China

Cut a hole in the center and send em over to the sandpit!
Im sure aload of choggys cutting about in St George cross dish dash's would be highly amusing :D

B

Biscuits_AB

the_guru said:
We'd rather have some natty red and white patchwork quilts.

Use the flags to fill the gaps in Hadrian’s Wall, stop the sweaty sox wandering over and spoiling the view. oh before we close it off make sure some of the less useful jock migrants are sent back back, Gordon Brown, Alistair Camble, George Galloway, and Mr bLiar claims scottish heritage, 99.99% he's lieing but I'll give him the benefit. Talking of benefit imagine the saving the DSS would make on dole hand outs! One pence export tax on Buckfast and thats the NHS and Army rebuilt and re-equiped in 6 months!