Ten pregnant servicewomen evacuated from Afghanistan

MoD reveals 10 pregnant servicewomen evacuated from Afghanistan

guardian.co.uk, Saturday 21 November 2009 22.22 GMT
Article history
Ten British servicewomen on operations in Afghanistan have been sent back to the UK in the past six months after falling pregnant, it was revealed today.

The servicewomen were evacuated between April 31 and October 31 this year under military rules which ban pregnant women from being on battle duty, according to figures released to the Sunday Mirror by the Ministry of Defence (MoD).

An MoD spokeswoman said: "All our forces are expected to behave within the Armed Forces' code of conduct. If women become or discover they are pregnant on operations, they are returned to the UK at the first opportunity for their own well being and to preserve operational effectiveness."

Skynet said:
An MoD spokeswoman said: "All our forces are expected to behave within the Armed Forces' code of conduct."
Since when was getting pregnant against the Armed Forces code of conduct?

If we ignored the AF code of conduct the way our government have ignored the Covenant, there wouldn't be much of an army left.

If anyone was at the COB in 06 this wouldnt have come as much as a suprise..We had RAF birds getting malletted with us most nights in our bars, I even had the pleasure of watching a little fat blonde jock bird called Patsy who was some form of administrator for Turners being f*cked six ways till Sunday by a couple of my CP oppos, Turners also had a horny pool of kit washers who werent adverse to to having sex with us mere civvy vontractors for 30 bucks a shot ! :D

Talk about a lack of contraceptive vending machines. Thin end of the wedge and all of that - I'll just go and first-parade the bus, and in the meantime await the "Stop the War" coalition issue yet more calls for our boys to pull out. Evidently, advice not heeded by some!

Yes soldiers are expected to behave within the Armed Forces code of conduct ,But they are only human after all ,And i should imagine Abstaining from sex in your 20,30,40's as a male/female can be incredibly challenging for some people .

ABrighter2006 said:
Talk about a lack of contraceptive vending machines. Thin end of the wedge and all of that - I'll just go and first-parade the bus, and in the meantime await the "Stop the War" coalition issue yet more calls for our boys to pull out. Evidently, advice not heeded by some!
:D

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
on the even brighter side it boots rape claims by H_R lawyers into touch:

Rape? what the village scutter, jeesh why bother, nurseie/crab/andretta over ther is putting out nae worries :roll:

Latest Threads