Ten again

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by Gunner_smudge, Sep 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A guy asked his wife what she would like for her birthday....
    "I'd love to be ten again" she said.
    On the morning of her birthday, the guy got up early and made his wife breakfast. A bowl of Coco Pops, jammy toasties and a glass of warm milk.
    Then he quickly pushed her out of the door and into the car completely ignoring her protests. He drove her to Alton Towers and put her on every ride in the park..including The Death Slide,
    The Wall Of fear and The monster Roller Coaster.
    Five hours later she staggered out of theme park, her head was spinning and her stomach felt upside down.
    They got to the car and drove to the nearest McDonald's where her husband ordered her a happy meal with extra fries and a refreshing strawberry milkshake with ice cream. Then it was off to the movies.....the latest kiddies two hour cartoon epic, a hot dog, popcorn, all the coke she could drink, her favourite ice cream and a large tube of Smarties .....................What a fabulous adventure !
    Finally, they got home and she wobbled indoors and collapsed onto the bed exhausted....
    The guy leaned over to his most precious wife with a broad smile and lovingly asked..."Well my darling, what was it like to be ten again ...???
    She opened her eyes slowly and a shocked realisation suddenly came over her and she said...."I meant my dress size you f**ing tw*t!!!