Temporary Control Room Operator

#1
I am looking for suitable candidates to fill temporary position as Control Room Operator.

The candidates should PM me for details on how to apply.

Though temporary at least one position will become permanent.

Pay rate 11:53 per hour, 12 hour shifts 4 on 4 off (must be flexible)

Previous control room experience required but not essential.
 
#5
I suppose you want the person to provide his own uniform, pens and work all those hours for single time. I would have thought he would have to be vetted/ trained by the SIA and in London of all places so those wages look quite pants.
 
#6
firthy said:
I suppose you want the person to provide his own uniform, pens and work all those hours for single time. I would have thought he would have to be vetted/ trained by the SIA and in London of all places so those wages look quite pants.
A guy comes on offering a job and you give him grief. And why shouldn't it be single time? It works out at 48 hours over 8 days.

Pay is pretty good aswell, You could be clearing 2k a month
 
#7
Believe it or not uniform, pens, paper they will even provide PC's to use and a nice comfortable office.

£11:53 is above average for the role, good career progression offered for the right candidates.
 

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
#9
pots359v said:
Believe it or not uniform, pens, paper they will even provide PC's to use and a nice comfortable office.

£11:53 is above average for the role, good career progression offered for the right candidates.
I work in the business, £11.53 isn't bad at all, I work in the same kind of environment, same wage, but have recently gone into the Risk Assesment side of things, IOSH course under my belt, now looking at NEBOSH, works out at around 29K a year, the 2K a month is after a couple of OT shifts, but easily obtainable.
 
#10
dorkblatt said:
Clearing 2k a month? Methinks you have been educated at the Broon school of sums 8O
Ok you do the sums then

I make it on a bad month 1800, good month 2200.
Obviously all before tax NI etc and figures approx. as done in head but I stand by my original figures.
 

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
#11
vandyke said:
dorkblatt said:
Clearing 2k a month? Methinks you have been educated at the Broon school of sums 8O
Ok you do the sums then
£2403 and pennies gross, net works out at just over£1700, so with a couple of OT shifts, 2K is do-able.
 
#12
Joker62 said:
vandyke said:
dorkblatt said:
Clearing 2k a month? Methinks you have been educated at the Broon school of sums 8O
Ok you do the sums then
£2403 and pennies gross, net works out at just over£1700, so with a couple of OT shifts, 2K is do-able.
I didn't say after tax.

Still pretty decent money for sitting in a warm office perving at shoppers
 

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
#13
vandyke said:
Joker62 said:
vandyke said:
dorkblatt said:
Clearing 2k a month? Methinks you have been educated at the Broon school of sums 8O
Ok you do the sums then
£2403 and pennies gross, net works out at just over£1700, so with a couple of OT shifts, 2K is do-able.
I didn't say after tax.

Still pretty decent money for sitting in a warm office perving at shoppers
Can guarantee, it won't be shoppers that you have on your screens, especially if he wants escalation management involved, more likely Corporate security and office IP cameras, mind plenty of n ice looking secretaries working in the City to lech over :D
 
#14
Joker62 said:
vandyke said:
Joker62 said:
vandyke said:
dorkblatt said:
Clearing 2k a month? Methinks you have been educated at the Broon school of sums 8O
Ok you do the sums then
£2403 and pennies gross, net works out at just over£1700, so with a couple of OT shifts, 2K is do-able.
I didn't say after tax.

Still pretty decent money for sitting in a warm office perving at shoppers
Can guarantee, it won't be shoppers that you have on your screens, especially if he wants escalation management involved, more likely Corporate security and office IP cameras, mind plenty of n ice looking secretaries working in the City to lech over :D
I did it for a while when I left, kept wolves from the door. Worked at the scottish office in Edinburgh, some very tasty secretaries. Or so I was told, I was too professional for that.

If I remember right i was on £6.40 an hour
 

Similar threads

Top