Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Paton216tech, Apr 12, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A lad I was doing a job for gave me 2 of these in the pub last night as ive been having trouble sleeping of late. (ptsd n memories of baggers etc) Promptly washed down with a couple of pints I slept the best sleep ive had in years. This resulted in me not waking up until after 10am when i was supposed to be on the job for an 8am start and pick my oppo up on the way to the job. The strange thing is I can hardly remember anything of the night at all. I wasnt mortal drunk either. The tablets were blue in colour. I can recommend these to anyone. Has anybody else had a similar experience ? I called the lad who gave them to me who thought it was quite funny that i will now have to work a half day on saturday as no show today. Still feel a bit spannered now.
    • Bullshit Bullshit x 1
  2. Did you have a monumental erection too?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

shouldn't drink on them really - hence the name wobbly eggs.
  4. Probably not the smartest thing to admit to taking a Class C drug on a public forum.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Are you quite sure you weren't 'date raped'?.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Rohypnol!
  7. TBH, if you take this blokes posts as gen dits he's shortly going to be dragged into the bloody Sunday arrests when in all reality he wants to be knocked under the Yewtree ones.
  8. A friend of mine whilst staying with us guzzled a whole box (50) of my Lorazepam as well as getting shitfaced.

She got up next afternoon with no recollection of the night before. If I'd known it would have turned out that way ...
    • Like Like x 3
  9. ...all the man fat dribbling out of her clunge the next day would have given me away.
  10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Haven't seen the effects of wobblies and drink for some years since our tragic scumbags are now on what they call E's, which can be a mix of anything, mostly ketamine and speed, but wobbiles are a truly horrible drug when mixed with booze. Some people seem to love the toxic mix however. If you wish to turn out a brain dead dribbling space case like VG and his little Joey, fill your boots. Otherwise I would give it a miss.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Yes am sure my front door is about to be booted in by the serious crime squad as we speak. Probably get a 6 stretch for such a hideous crime.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  12. Clearly the OP didn't see me asking if any one had any Temazie's 2 nights ago.

It's a right bastard not working on a ward anymore.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Another jealous wanker envious of my gleaming military history. Get back in ya box eh. Join dare: March 13 ffs !
    • Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  14. That post alone has marked you down for being a total mug and a Daily Mail reader.
    • Like Like x 1