telly shouting.

Discussion in 'Old & Bold' started by still staggin, Feb 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Found meself wanting too or actually shouting at the telly more and more of late, either the content of programmes, peoples appearence/attitude or way of speaking, anything can set it off really sort, of t.v. tourettes. pretty sure it's an age thing and growing lack of tolerance and general dislike of people, am i alone ?

2. Nah, I do it all the time. one day I'll switch it on.

• Like Like x 1
  3. No mate, there are thousands of us. In fact you could join TWAHTS (telly watchers at home that shout), it's fairly well known, at least to men over a certain age who can't believe some of the shite that presenters spout, especially if you watch such super highbrow stuff like the Wright show. Where the fkuk do these knobbers come from!

• Like Like x 1
  4. That titmarsh bloke really wind me up and Richard f#cking of Richard and Judy not to mention Bruce aren't you dead yet forsyth. the list gos on....

5. I reckon Forsyth has been dead for years. He just doesn't realise it yet!

6. Read a ******* book or go to the pub.

7. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Less so now that the odious mandelbum and alistair goebells campbell aren't on our screens - but I still twitch a bit now and then.

8. You though Forsyth was bad, just wait until this apocalypse comes to pass

Better the devil you know

9. SHIT.......... :pissedoff:

10. I've been at it for years- I find the best policy is to be open about it. Be careful because it will lead to shouting at newspapers, which can be embarassing if in a public place.

11. My missus goes bonkers at me when there is sport on the telly. There's me screaming at the telly, and her screaming at me - it's like being there at the ground there's so much shouting going on

12. There will be some screaming in this house soon, especially if England get ahead of WALES!!!!!!!!!

13. In the early nineties a mate of mine had been working overtime and returned to his place of work in the middle of the night where one bloke was alone on night duty with not much going on. My mate entered the premises to hear someone shouting "fook off you four-eyed baldy-headed Jewish coont!" at the top of his voice. His night shift colleague was addressing Gerald Kaufman on the TV set during an edition of "Question Time". And yes, he was an old git nearing retirement.

14. Finished screaming and shouting yet?

15. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good match though