Telling it like it is, cracking video

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Bushy, Aug 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Stumbled over this after another afternoon of aimless net searching. Much respect to the lady in question although i reckon if they had got her into the studio with the iman blood would have been all over the place. Either way, it cheered me up no end. Enjoy

http://www.officiallyscrewed.com/blog/?p=387

2. Just amazing, nicely spotted Bushy

3. Really fantastic Bushy. Great post.

4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

It is great to see someone talking such sense in a time of such trouble.

However, I bet her life insurance was cancelled about 30 seconds after the broadcast.

Madam, you have my respect.

5. Id like to think her ending sentence to him before her broadcast ended was ''....so shut the fcuk up!'' lmao

6. This video was first seen on the Internet about February of this year and has been resurrected at regular intervals since. What I found heartening though, was the fact that it was taken off Al jazeera. Maybe there is some hope of getting through to the "moderates" yet?

7. That woman was amazing. Was it autocue? I hope not and that rolled off a tongue of someone with a bit of sense. I'm glad that guy didn't have the balls to talk himself out of that one.

8. Very very well said.

9. I'd be interested to see her go up against Galloway actually. Maybe someone with personal experience of extreme islam whos at the wrong end of the range might give a good debate against his romanticising of Crime disguised as Militant islamism

10. How delightful to see someone, especially a woman, being allowed to express a view without being interrupted by the presenter for once!

Loved it where the imam began shuffling his papers as he blatantly had nothing sensible to come back with.

I would take my hat off to her if I wore one!

11. This should be shown on national TV at regular intervals. Perhaps the apologists and appeassers may get a better f*cking understanding of what these maniacs are intent upon.

That lady put it so well. I hope to f*ck she's still breathing.

12. With a quick Net search on the Lady in question have pulled up some details and articles in the aftermath of the interview

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/11/international/middleeast/11sultan.html?ex=1299733200&en=d13886daba5e586f&ei=5090&partner=rssus

this is an article about Dr Wafa Sultan herself with load of interesting links in it

http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/L/Joshua.M.Landis-1/syriablog/2005/08/who-are-muslim-brotherhood-trying-to.htm

seems like she is getting a ton of death threats though, crazy brave women. Must put her on the christmas card list

13. sheldrake

sheldrake RIP

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: