Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by shadowmoses55, Feb 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Please we are rather bored here!!
  2. There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris' computer. Chuck Norris is always in control!
  3. Chuck Norris played russian roulette with a fully loaded revolver, and won!
  4. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

It took less than 1 second for me to google

and you want to make a thread repeating all the 'jokes'? You must be very, very bored.

5. whats with the insults i was just trying to have a bit of fun
  6. dettol hand wash kills 99.9% of germs,
    Chuck Norris kills 100% of whatever the f*ck he wants!
  7. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Insults? You must be joking. I was asking a question and (hopefully) conveying that there must not be a person on the planet who hasn't heard at least 50 Chuck Norris'isms.

But if you want me to insult you...
  8. yeh but they are still funny
  9. Google "find chuck norris" in IE & hit "I'm feeling lucky"
  10. ahahaha!!!! Thats farking genius lad!!
  11. What do you call it when Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks Mr T in the face? Irresistable force meets immovable object

Chuck Norris CAN touch this!

When you look at matter under an electron microscope, at its most basic level, everythings is just made of trillions of tiny chuck norris' constantly doing roundhouse kicks

The Soviet union collapsed because they saew Chuck in the Delta Force movie and knew they wouldn't stand a chance...
  12. Damn it tried that just got the fun police blue screen...!
  13. Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table: the only element he recognizes is surprise!
  14. Sign in

Web Images Groups News more »

Advanced Search

Search: the web pages from Chuck's Beard

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.

No standard web pages containing all your search terms were found.

Your search - Chuck Norris - did not match any documents.

Run, before he finds you
    Try a different person