• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

TELL US YOUR CHUCK NORRIS JOKES!!!!

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
shadowmoses55 said:
Command_doh said:
It took less than 1 second for me to google

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

and you want to make a thread repeating all the 'jokes'? You must be very, very bored.

Hole.
whats with the insults i was just trying to have a bit of fun
Insults? You must be joking. I was asking a question and (hopefully) conveying that there must not be a person on the planet who hasn't heard at least 50 Chuck Norris'isms.

But if you want me to insult you...

Command_doh said:
shadowmoses55 said:
Command_doh said:
It took less than 1 second for me to google

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

and you want to make a thread repeating all the 'jokes'? You must be very, very bored.

Hole.
whats with the insults i was just trying to have a bit of fun
Insults? You must be joking. I was asking a question and (hopefully) conveying that there must not be a person on the planet who hasn't heard at least 50 Chuck Norris'isms.

But if you want me to insult you...
yeh but they are still funny

What do you call it when Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks Mr T in the face? Irresistable force meets immovable object

Chuck Norris CAN touch this!

When you look at matter under an electron microscope, at its most basic level, everythings is just made of trillions of tiny chuck norris' constantly doing roundhouse kicks

The Soviet union collapsed because they saew Chuck in the Delta Force movie and knew they wouldn't stand a chance...

AnotherDay said:
Damn it tried that just got the fun police blue screen...!
Sign in

Web Images Groups News more »

Advanced Search
Preferences

Search: the web pages from Chuck's Beard

Web

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.

No standard web pages containing all your search terms were found.

Your search - Chuck Norris - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Run, before he finds you
Try a different person

when chuck norris was refused a bacon mcmuffin from mcdonalds because it was 10:35, he roundhouse kicked the store so hard it turned into a kfc... good ey...ey?? :D

Chuck norris only masturbates to pictures of chuck norris.

Chuck norris can believe its not butter...

Yeah, got bored

Chuck Norris is that hard, he can find the IP and address of everyone who does repeat threads about him on here without using the search button. He then goes round and kills them, and their families, and does their dead granny and grandad up the hoop.

I read it on the internet, so it must be true.

Chuck Norris can strangle a man with a cordless phone

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door

Chuck Norris once punched a man in the soul

Chuck Norris doesn't do press up's, he pushes the earth down instead

Latest Threads