Tell the horror bag what you think of it and make your own!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by 5.56mm, Apr 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, we all know what horror bags are like and the scars they leave on our lives. But now it is your choice, first of all you must tell the horror bag what you think of it and what impact it has had upon on your life and then create your own menu for a horror bag!
  2. Id like a takeaway chinese in mine!
  3. I’d like to know what happened to Panda Cola and why the bloody thing always comes with cheese crisps, cheese sandwich, and a slice of cheese.

Horror bags come with more cheese than my dong and that is saying something!!!
  4. A sausage roll with some filling would be nice.
    All the ones I`ve had recently appear to have been inflated at the factory and crumble like Egyptian Paper once bitten in to
  5. Are you man or mouse, Goku? You must be feeling a tad "mouse" on that diet.
  6. The panda coke that always exploded as soon as you opened it !
  7. Horror bags should be banned under The Hague/Geneva conventions.

Immediate cessation of horror bag supply with all proceeds going into range stew, plastic white bread and half de-frosted doughnuts.

Oh, and any lawyers out there welcome to take on the makers of "d-shaped pasties", "sausage rolls" and "vegetable latices" for poisoning/trade descriptions?
  8. Could i have a nice pasta salad, some water and an apple please...

That way there will be no trauma, unless i have the m&ms later that i have stashed away in the back of the cupboard.
  9. I was always delighted to find a frozen sausage roll, crunchy on the inside, soggy on the outside...
  10. Sausage rolls half frozen why ?Did someones daughter get knocked up by a squadie ? And we are being punished by some crazed pie maker .
    For gods sake man have a heart whoever it is has either left or is such a high rank he dosent eat horror bags anymore .Haven't we suffred enough?
  11. Torching the orange wrapper company that make the sausage rolls and pasties would be a good idea so no one can endure hours of vomiting and diorreha ever again. Keep those little cakes tho, they are nice.
  12. You can't beat the cherry cake though....until you need a shit.
  13. Cherry cake!!! Blooming heck we are lucky to get some shortcake biscuits, with the mandatory sausage roll (Half frozen of course) and a dry cheese sarnie.
  14. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Is there any truth in the rumour that a previous SofS for Defence sold his arrse/wife/daughter/son to a pie maker in exchange for some "pecuniary advantage"?

Certianly not likely during Blair's leadership, as this has gone on for so long. Perhaps a spin-off from Kagan's Raincoats?
  15. Capital Crisps, or Bensons Crisps are my abiding memory from those things. Washed down with f*ckin awful tasting tea from a Norwegian...