"Tell the Children the Truth" website

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Zapata_rides!, Aug 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Ok couple of points. Let's consider Philby, Ibn Saud contra Lawrence and Shariff Hussein. I guess preceeded by Balfour and Rothschild, but around the same time as mandates (de juro with Britian and France i.e. Iraq, Transjordan/Palestine, Lebanon, and Syria and de facto with the US i.e. Saudi) coincedentally around the same time as Versailles. Facts that seem to missing from that web page.

2. I might disagree with you or I might agree with you, if I could work out what you are trying to say, but I can't

Sorry
    Zapata

3. Does this mean we have to fight the Nazis again?

Urgh... spose I'll have to put this beer back in the fridge a clean the ol' rifle...

4. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

The thing is keep a compass handy, you may be suprised.

5. Will it work after Armageddon?

6. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Why does that not suprise me in the least...

Google Search List...

Balfour Declaration +Lord Rothschild

Arab Revolt

League of Nations

Treaty of Versailles

Harry St. John Philby +Ibn Saud

T. E. Lawrence and/or Sherif Hussein of Mecca

research that and you may have a deeper understanding of the region historically....I suggest wiki for a webucation in lieu of a library.

7. I cant remeber the link but is their not a website that states all forum arguments must include one reference to hitler or the nazis in order to be a flamewar, and whomsoever brings hitler into the discussion first by dubious comparisons is the de facto winner?

I think this is a worthy contender.

Strange that in "pick of the week" the site that claims Islam is a nazi conspiracy also claims that the RC church is a Nazi conspiracy!

8. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

As is often advised by the catholic church, best to pay the least heed to the Revelation of St. John, complicated stuff. Now Sinjun Philby (aka Abd' Allah) as previously mentioned, always worth a read :twisted:

9. would need to know a lot about EMP of the detonated nuclear devices and your location with respect ground zero, but if you are in a British, European or American city and you are driveing by a lock-up warehouse where Jihadi terrorists have just detonated a ten kilotonne no-warning covertly placed nuclear device that instant, I would think whether your compass would work afterwords or not might be somewhat besides the point, as you would be rather fried and radioactive.

Saludos Amigos
    Zapata

10. Armageddon takes place at Magedo,

Fortuantely not near me!

11. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Check your scripture meggido isn't situated in a local lock up garage, and I don't recall any reference to nukes. Just a thought on your hyperbole.

(aggghhh beaten by the pillager!!!!)

12. I am sure that will be a great deal of comfort to Londoners if al-Qaeda detonate a nuclear bomb in London, that they got the place wrong like it should have been Meggido!

Zapata

13. "When" AQ detonate their nuclear bomb im sure Ill be kicking myself for not reading more internet conspircists bollocks.

Im sure that if everyone read that website and beleived it and professed tis wisdom to all and sundried tomatoes, then the seat of government would change and wewould all live in a world of flufy bunnies and free coca cola.

Alternatively the website is crap and reactionary, and hasnt changed anything at all about the threats we do actually face from genuine quarters.

Zionism and consequently Fundamentalist Islam are closely tied to scripture so Im sure that "they" will appreciate the importance of kicking off at meggido (sp) even if you dont!

14. Pillager wrote
    And the Twin Towers of the World Trade Centre were located in what place, remind me...............Pillager

Zapata