Tell Spring Not to Come This Year (Documentary)

Seen the YouTube. Read the reviews. Anyone got any links to the full movie?

No.4 Mk.1

On ROPS
On ROPs
Seen the YouTube. Read the reviews. Anyone got any links to the full movie?
It is doing the rounds at the cinema at the moment - I watched it in Manchester last night.

Watching it now could not be more relevant - it's based in Gereshk, with a 45 day deployment to Sangin under fire.

It's on at Manchester's 'Home' Cinema this week, but i'm not sure on other showings.

Here's one still from the film - returning from 45 day deployment to Sangin (which was supposed to have been 24hrs)

No.4 Mk.1

On ROPS
On ROPs
Poor b*stards.
I don't know if you saw my post in the other thread:
The ANA Commander in the film "Tell Spring Not To Come This Year" appeared to walk the walk, but a question from one of his men, "Why have we not been paid for 9 months", went unanswered. Also, when his troops deployed to Sangin to support the DC i got the impression he didn't deploy with them.

No.4 Mk.1

On ROPS
On ROPs
It's on Netflix now. You can also get it on iTunes: Tell Spring Not to Come This Year on iTunes
or on DVD TELL SPRING NOT TO COME THIS YEAR
I found it on iTunes, showing at £2.49 to watch the full documentary, and can't recommend it highly enough - it is about twice as long as the abridged version and carries some stunning shots and scenes.

£3.49 in HD or £2.49 not HD to rent, and £7.99 or £6.99 to buy for those interested.

Tell Spring Not to Come This Year on iTunes

Last edited:

Latest Threads