Tell george to get back to work

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Agent_Smith, Jan 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just discovered this little gem!

Get back to work george!!!

A site dedicated to showing up George Galloway for wasting tax payers time and money by taking part in Celebrity Big Borther.

It calculates the money he has earned from his MP's wages since he entered the house and also has a petition allowing you to voice your opinions to George.

Fire at will.....
  2. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

The state of the nation summed up in one simple web site.
  3. To my eternal shame I have seen the odd bit of celebrity Big Brother. One thing that George said just made me laugh and feel angry at the same time, he said that Dennis Rodman may be famous in America (and everywhere else in my opinion) but he [George] was known by all of the worlds muslims, 1.4 billion of them...
  4. £931 and change at the moment- just have to convert it into barrels of oil so that it's in a currency that George understands.

Rt.hon,learned mr.Blair can propose a law to forbid for MPs a participation in TV-shows. However, Boris would be upsat.
  6. I dont think it would be possible for the PM to ban MP's from taking 2nd jobs as their are too many snouts in the 'coporate trough' to allow him to cut off their 'earning potential'.
  7. In the comments i wrote

is an anagram of "George galloway is a fu cking w@nkstain who deserves to be dry bummed in prison for the rest of his miserable freeloading jock c unt life"...........

almost. :D
  8. Russian MPs haven't right for another paid work with only one exception: lecturing in universities (specially arranged 'lectures' are forbidden).

By the way, what is mr.Galloway's salary in the Big Brother?
  9. ....the PM wouldn't get to make another guest appearance on BBCs Football Focus either.
  10. References to Interpal deleted.

I believe they just won rather a lot of money in court proving that is not the case.

11. 'indefatigability' anagrams to 'A gifted inability.'