Discussion in 'Aviation' started by JoeStrummer, Nov 4, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ANYONE know when we are TELIC medals? are we gettig OSMs as well as a campagin medal?
  2. What's your name ? Mutley !!!!
  3. either that, TA, a medic or 18 years old and needs the gongs to distract attention from the spots.
  4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Don't worry, TM, you will get your soon enough to add to the 30 others you got for sitting in a hospital! I can see it in 35 years time you clanking past the cenotaph, be lauded for your service, by the BBC, when in fact all you did was damp dust an OR and watch DVDs! :twisted: !
  5. you missed playing 'risk'.
  6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I didnt include that, due to fact they reckoned you didnt 'play' Risk!
  7. ask theatreveg, im dynamite at Risk.
  8. The appalling broken english in Joe Strummers original post (Get down the Education Centre) suggests a case of severe special needs in which case you'll be lucky to get a Jim'll Fix it.

Probably a member of the oft decorated and illustrious REMF :twisted: Mobile Bath and Shower Unit
  9. What are the stinking scab lifters doing on gods pages :D
  10. sorry about that, i was on a cultural tour of place of worship and thought id sign the visitors book.
  11. Forgiven...... :D
  12. Who am I
  13. No offence Mutley old chap. You joined the AAC. You deserve all the medals in the world. Shame MDN appears to have the monopoly but then he is a very brave boy.
    Oh, anyone want a golden jubilee medal. They gave me two.
  14. I was only kidding anyway Plod......1 jubilee medal is good enough for me...cant you find someone else to give 1 a paintball instructor or something like that...whatever you do, dont give it to a soldier whom might have been to the gulf but served less than 5 years etc etc.
  15. Oh no, God forbid. I understood they only went to really, really important people who were in the Army when it was good !

I've pierced my nipples with mine.