Telic Medal-Ministerial Response

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by forniup, Mar 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I recently wrote to my MP regarding the farce that is the issuing of Telic Medals. My main complaint being that I found it a bit unjust that guys returning from later telics were getting theirs before those on earlier telics (namely 1 &2). he processed this request the same day and i havve now recieved my reply. It Reads:
    Have emailed my MP with service details in the hope that he might find out what the fcuk they are playing at! Having seen that other people have got in trouble for this. (see accidentalscaley post)http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=25437/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=45.html I decided to sacrefice myself as i'm in the TA and if the Co don't like it and wants to punish me I just won't sign on til its forgotten! :lol:

Any thoughts?

2. Cleaning??? my arrived this morning, it is minging!!!

my arrse, mine was applied for with the rest of my unit after we'd been in theatre for 30 days, it then took 2 years to get here.

3. Ditto, mine was more black than silver
    ditto

4. I'd like to recieve one - dirty or clean.

Complete and utter b*ll*x. Applied for following T1. 3 months, try 3 years. :evil:

5. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

It will match the rest then! Well no change there for your gongs, aye Foxy!

6. Ill clean them when I go to the palace for my knighthood

7. forniup wrote:
    As I have commented on the other thread I will comment on this.

I hope I am among the 10,120.