Telic Medal - How many are waiting

Discussion in 'Medals' started by boney_m, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Nope, not yet.

2. Got it.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As were all aware, the above reply is stretching the truth somewhat. So further to the other telic medal thread, i thought it would be interesting to know how many other ARRSERS are still waiting for their medals. And i bet its well over 46!!

If your still waiting, put down the date you returned from the sandpit.

Me first, returned mid December 2003, still waiting.

2. Still Waiting Returned 5th Nov 03

Lucky I wasn't holding my breath
  3. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Mr Caplin, like so many of his Ministerial colleagues, does seem to have an unfortunate habit of (no doubt unwittingly) misleading the House. His statement about 46 medals has the same ring of veracity to it as his now-famous 'the leaflets will be delivered in early February' remark.
  4. Still waiting, returned Apr 04.
  5. Returned Apr 04 - still waiting
  6. A trend seems to be developing, and it doesnt seem to involve getting it within 2 weeks :(

7. Telic 1 still waiting :roll:
  8. returned july 03 not even a hint i am begining to think these medals are a mith
  9. Bloody hell 8O

10. Did Telic 1 & 2, still waiting.
  11. Telic 3 still waiting
  12. Telic 3, as SOP.
  13. Feb 04. Still waiting baby
  14. I was out there with Fuchs66 on Telic 1. We got back June 03 and not a sniff of a medal so far. Seen a picture though, so they do exist. It was in a book with lots of pictures of Yetis, Loch Ness Monsters, Bigfoot amd little green men in flying saucers. So it has to be true huh? :roll:
  15. I'm sure they do exist. Could just be the medal office flogging them on ebay for 300 quid a time :wink: