TELIC lessons learned: publication wanted.

Discussion in 'Iraq (Op TELIC)' started by pmc_abo, May 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone help me. I am on the hunt for a publication on the above which I believe is available. not sure of the title/authors. I know the Defence Select Commttee has done similar items but I am looking for the version from town.

Can anyone help? PM if necessary. All help gratefully appreciated.

2. There is somethimg similar in the elecronic battle box in the Doctrine Section, but after that can't remember and I cant get access at work

3. Didn't think we did lessons learned, rather lessons identified and then ignored, as per Op GRANBY.

4. There's a document with the title "TELIC lessons learned", written by Coker, C analysing the Logistics of Op TELIC.

Don't know if this is any help but if it is, then it's avaliable from the Shrivenham library and the library in Aldershot.

5. msr

msr LE

6. Spanner is Spot-On...Lessons are learned when aberrant behaviour is changed...we see little change in the current situation...more of the same, sad to say. First big change should take place at 10 Downing Street...then move westward to parliment....clean out that cess pit as well.

7. In 2003,we wrote a PXR for Mortar Division regarding the use of Mortars in the urban environment. They were horrified that we used smoke to adjust and HE for the fire for effect.
    'Youve given away future intentions' they said.
    We replied, 'future intentions? We are coming into town, thats no longer a secret.'

• Like Like x 1