telic/herric

alec_brickie said:
i know to alot of you this is a stupid question but what are they are they iraq afgan?
No such thing as a stupid question, there is, however, such a thing as a question that doesn't make sense.. :D

What exactly do you want to know brickster?

theblindking said:
No such thing as a stupid question
I would always say that until a recruit asked me, "Corporal, would this rifle kill a whale?"

bravo bravo that made me laugh. i just keep reading that people where going on tours to telic/herric and i didnt know where they were.

can you tour other places because i only read about telic/herrick.

Pob02

LE
Book Reviewer
Bravo_Bravo said:
theblindking said:
I would always say that until a recruit asked me, "Corporal, would this rifle kill a whale?"
I can beat that:

"Cpl, how long do you boil these boiled sweets for ?"

Bravo_Bravo said:
theblindking said:
Quality. what was your response?

theblindking said:
Bravo_Bravo said:
theblindking said:
Quality. what was your response?
B_B ditto what TBK said. Fell off me chair!!!

I think my reply was along the lines of, "It will kill every whale you are likely to meet in a warfighting environment".

Bravo_Bravo said:
I think my reply was along the lines of, "It will kill every whale you are likely to meet in a warfighting environment".
But Corporal, does that mean the Taliban have whales as part of their orbat ? *earnest stare*

I'd need to check with the braney types from the MI.

Any here?

Or realise that irony is not just like goldy and silvery...

Bravo_Bravo said:
Touche sir. You win one internet.

Oh, and we call them Large Enemy Combatant Allied Sea Creatures (Mammal) for future reference, or LECASC(M) for short. I can't comment on their presence or not, I'm sure you understand why.

One_of_the_strange said:
Bravo_Bravo said:

Oh, and we call them Large Enemy Combatant Allied Sea Creatures (Mammal) for future reference, or LECASC(M) for short. I can't comment on their presence or not, I'm sure you understand why.
Almost had a moment there; I thought that I had an out of date pam, then I realised that you were refering to the inmates of the USMC detention centre at Orlando - not the ones on our side who have the NATO designation of Submarine Cetacean (Oceanic) Forces or SUCOF.

theblindking said:
One_of_the_strange said:
Bravo_Bravo said:

Almost had a moment there; I thought that I had an out of date pam, then I realised that you were refering to the inmates of the USMC detention centre at Orlando - not the ones on our side who have the NATO designation of Submarine Cetacean (Oceanic) Forces or SUCOF.
Well, only some of them. To save you the bother of finding the STANAG the three main categories of LECASC:

Large Enemy Combatant Allied Sea Creatures (Mammal);
Large Enemy Combatant Allied Sea Creatures (Cephalopod);
Large Enemy Combatant Allied Sea Creatures (Crustacean).

Of course the last category is de facto irrelevant, unless you know of any thirty foot crabs out there. There are of course the ECASC(*) and SECASC(*) (ie Small) series designators but I suspect this joke has been pushed well beyond its safe operating parameters.

Funny as f**k BB!!!!!!!!