Telic 7

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by theparamancan, May 11, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am told the decision was made on Telic 7 today in the defence select commitee so units for deployment have presumeably been finalised.

Lets get packing.

2. any idea when they tell us who's going, and who's going where?

3. Surely as Op Telic 6 has just left, they won't be looking for people for 7 for a few months?

4. Quite a few posts require 2 months pre deployment training with the unit after you gone through RTMC. Plus you'll probably get a months warning so letters June/July.

So units will be now building their shopping lists, guess these will be sent to relevant Temping Agency for suitable contractors within a few weeks.

5. Any idea which cap badges are effected ?

So far I have managed to dodge every thing , and long may it continue .. :lol:

6. What decisions do the Defence Select Committee make? I thought that their output fell on MoD deaf ears!

7. [quote[What decisions do the Defence Select Committee make? I thought that their output fell on MoD deaf ears![/quote]

Dunno, just what I got told. A few companys of TA Infantry are going, but if you're one of those affected you'll know about it (yes it is compulsary).

First set of party invitations definetly go out june.