• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

telic 11

Oopsie.......its cos i'm going on telic 11!!!!
Hows telic TEN guys??
now going to go round back of hanger and have serious words with self!!!

your lucky going on telic 11, i volunteered for it but it was 'oversubscribed' i never would have thought that would have happened but oh well theres alwas Herrick next month

FF - camp watcher/camp follower.......................anything else camp you want to bring up??

Clearly not needed on this deployment then.......................

top_soldier said:
FF - camp watcher/camp follower.......................anything else camp you want to bring up??
if youre inviting me to one of the clubs that you hang around then as flattered as I am Im afraid Im going to have to turn you down, Im not into the man on man thing.

top_soldier said:
Clearly not needed on this deployment then.......................
As much as Id like to go I left the army this year after a mere 23 years service although Im not sure what your intensions towards me would be if I were to deploy with you! Although its allowed in the forces these days may I remind you that it isnt compulsory and rejection often offends!

Latest Threads