Telic 1 photograph

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by dumbstruck, Jun 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst I was serving on Telic 1 with 7 Armd Bde, there was a parade which involved standing around for hours waiting for an American General to speak to us. The question I have does anybody have any photgraphs of this parade as I remember lots of film crews and journalists taking photos but I have never actually managed to get hold of one for myself.

2. Drop me an email dumbstruck and I should be able to dig out the archive over the coming couple of days. If you have the date in your diary even better - paraded more times in TELIC then the twenty years before, so there were quite a few photo shoots.

3. I cannot remember the date but it was just before we went over the border. It was not just 7 Armd Bde, also involved in the parade was 16 Air Assault Bde. I will forward my Email address to you. Thank you

4. Check your PMs.

5. Was that the one with the MEF Commander and the Bridges set up to look like an "M"?

If so there were a load in the press, my old man showed me them after I got back. Try the news agencies they normally sell copies.

6. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Like these?
    Google Images search Op Telic

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]