Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by 29072010, Jan 31, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right I'm off to Telford on a course in a couple of hours. I am acutely aware that the place may be a bit of a sh1thole, however I have to go. So where is good to eat and drink? I intend to corrupt other course members into going out on the lash and its all gonna go on expenses.

So, any ideas on what I can do and where I can go to keep myself entertained of an evening?
  2. where are you staying, town centre or elsewhere. let me know nd I will see if there is anything around.
    the place is a dive, with an out of town shopping centre for a town centre, but the older parts have better places to go. Pussycats in Wellington is your typical crap club. Ironbridge has pubs and serves food, but is a taxi ride out.
  3. I dont know if i am staying in the TC, poscode is TF3. So its a dive then? Great, looks like I will be a hotel rat for a week then.
  4. best bet is to get a train to either Shifnal, Wellington or Shrewsbury.

5. Oh, now I have caused trouble in Shrewsbury before, hang on isn't the helicopter School there too? I might be sorted then, I think I know a medic there.