Telekinesis

Telekinesis does work. I was busting for a crap last night and belive me when i got on the throne i moved 2 kilos of weapons grade smelly stuff using thought alone.
Or is my thinking really sh1te.

well, he was missing a hand so if anyone was going to move stuff by the power of his mind, it'd will have been someone like him.

I heard he did really well in the special olympics
Nobody brings up his mass murdering though do they?
death-star-explosion-o.gif

Seems to have brushed that one under the table, but I shag one sheep . . . . . . . . . .

It works! I was looking out the window yesterday thinking 'I want a bus to appear at the bus stop', next thing a bus drove around the corner and stopped at the bus stop. It was doing this every 1/2 hour or so. Thanks OP - now I know I have special powers.

It works! I was looking out the window yesterday thinking 'I want a bus to appear at the bus stop', next thing a bus drove around the corner and stopped at the bus stop. It was doing this every 1/2 hour or so. Thanks OP - now I know I have special powers.

Funny you should say that, last time I was down the smoke, I willed a black taxi to come past me, know what, one did, then another, and there's only 21,000 in london,..... small world.

Well, it’s found it’s way to the NAAFI, so I think my powers are working well, it’s just that my aim was a little off.
I was under the impression that such things were supposed to be virtually instant, there isn't much point if Skywalker has to think about getting his lightsaber to his hand 12 hours before he needs it. he may as well just spend that time making a lanyard and securing it to his wrist in the first place

I was under the impression that such things were supposed to be virtually instant, there isn't much point if Skywalker has to think about getting his lightsaber to his hand 12 hours before he needs it. he may as well just spend that time making a lanyard and securing it to his wrist in the first place
That’s entirely down to your own perception of time - a few hours is virtually instantaneous in geological terms, and when we’re messing with immense forces like this who knows how deep the threads of change are embedded.

Is this still taken seriously?
cant post for 40 minutes so il edit this @olafthered, couldnt find how to choose a new thread, i had a long version of how i first knew it was possible to communicate with only your mind and how i can send and recieve visions of a person etc but it got took down, i posted it in intel section general chat but it got listed in naafi, had 6 or so replies and a bloke dont tell the pike asked whos sock am i, im not
What language is this, pray tell?

That’s entirely down to your own perception of time - a few hours is virtually instantaneous in geological terms, and when we’re messing with immense forces like this who knows how deep the threads of change are embedded.
You're bang on, it's like the butteryfly effect - If the OP hadn't posted in this thread - I might have been having a shit instead of replying, now the entire future of humanity has changed as he's altered this timeline I was otherwise going to take. Pobably there's going to be a nuclear war in the next 10 years - and it will all be the OP's fault - w*nker!

Is this still taken seriously?
cant post for 40 minutes so il edit this @olafthered, couldnt find how to choose a new thread, i had a long version of how i first knew it was possible to communicate with only your mind and how i can send and recieve visions of a person etc but it got took down, i posted it in intel section general chat but it got listed in naafi, had 6 or so replies and a bloke dont tell the pike asked whos sock am i, im not
You strike me as the sort of person whose many enthusiastic letters often start with: “I know you said that if I wrote again you would probably take legal action but I really think I’ve got a point this time!”

You therefore seem like just the right sort of wise and discerning customer that my new business is looking to attract:

Wasp.png

(Sorry, but due to recent regulatory changes we can no longer accept bits of bluebottle without proof of ownership.)

Latest Threads