telegraph website paywall

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
if you hit the 20 article limit then apparently deleting the cookie does the job and you can carry on.

bit of a ball ache but ccleaner makes it a bit easier and it saves £1.99 a month.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
If you're in Firefox, select Options from the Tools menu. Go to the privacy tab and set the drop down list to Custom Settings.

Next uncheck the 'third Party Cookies' option. This stops all sorts of tracking cookies being added to your system. It's not Telegraph specific, just stops a lot of annoying crap.

Finally go the the exceptions button, type in the Telegraph website address and set to 'block'.

Save the settings and your Telegraph will forget all about the 20 articles limit.

Wordsmith

20 articles per.......

visit?
day?
week?
month?
ever?

Month

D

Deleted 20555

Uncle Peregrine will be most put out when I tell him about this...

He does have a way with words though...

He is, like most columnists, far less horrid in person. He once wrote: "It looks as if the main street of Alice Springs is littered with untidily stacked plastic bags. But a closer look at the objects shows them to be groups of aboriginals."

If you're in Firefox, select Options from the Tools menu. Go to the privacy tab and set the drop down list to Custom Settings.

Next uncheck the 'third Party Cookies' option. This stops all sorts of tracking cookies being added to your system. It's not Telegraph specific, just stops a lot of annoying crap.

Finally go the the exceptions button, type in the Telegraph website address and set to 'block'.

Save the settings and your Telegraph will forget all about the 20 articles limit.

Wordsmith
Is there a way of selectively blocking Ambrose Evans-Pritchard?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
^suicide vest would do it, I know a mullah at finnsbury park who can sort you out cheap

Anyone know a way of getting Timesonline buckshee?

Is there a way of selectively blocking Ambrose Evans-Pritchard?
Adblock plus custom filter and/or greasemonkey script

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
When did this come in? I've been a ToryGraph reader for years, but in the brave new world of '24/7 news', I'll be fucked if I am going to pay for news, whatever format it comes in. Even more so with our imminent 'press gagging' Royal Charter.

I'll try the methods mentioned here, but if it becomes too much of a ballache I will rely solely on the freesheet apps.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
this past week or so