Telegraph TA Article today friday 9 dec

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Bravo_Bravo, Dec 9, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good on the RRV.

Even-handed article. Worth a peek.

2. and...........?

for those of us still at work or overseas any chance of a scan or summary?

3. Or even a link. I couldn’t find it.

4. Is it only in the paper? Just tried searching their site and couldn't find it

5. BB, do the Borg thing and scan it.

we are all waiting with baited breath here !

6. Good honest opinion of what goes on. There are cr*p times and there are good times. A positive piece which will hopefully kick all the negative press into touch - for the time being!!!

7. Is it me or does there seem a lot more positive press about the army /military around at the moment?Nice to think it's warranted , but slightly nervous about what's next.
    Never be alone with Schizophrenia and paranoia

8. You could be right. However, I just think we are so used to seeing negative press, that when a positive piece comes up we are initially surprised and then concerned as to what is about to be released.

Or, maybe the 'top corridor' have pulled the Journos in line and getting them to sell the right story?!

9. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Nice to see some positive coverage of the TA experience for a change.....but how many potential ORs read the Torygraph ?

That said, it may help address the desperate shortfall of TA ruperts somewhat 8)

Lee Shaver (munching his Sag Rapes ruminatively...)

--

10. I know you are ex -AP but shurley you can read....

No chance of a scan at work.

11. BRAVO!!!! BRAVO!!!!!! Well done the Telegraph.

12. Makes very good reading, well done boys, well done the torygraph.

13. I think Pips is right. As I recall BBC breakfast news did a couple of reports on Roebuck company's mobilisation and pre-deployment training, that can't be a coincidence.

14. Bravo Bravo - I work overseas and can't get the Telegraph unless I drive into the Capitol. And what do you mean ex AP?