Telegraph: "Liam Fox: Libya Crisis Shows Why We're Right On Defence Reform"

Early onset senility is no excuse for this lamentable performance.

If Al Queda ever manage to suicide bomb Prime Minister's Questions, I'll seriously consider converting to Islam out of sheer gratitude...

In other words: we got one of our really broad no-shit-sherlock predictions right, so our entire plan was a great idea.

Hands up anyone who still believes the Tories are the 7th Cavalry riding to the Forces' rescue?

Sounds like the CDT team would have a field day in parliament.

HMS Cumberland (heading home to become coke cans and razors) it seemed was luckily in the right place at the right time and the 2 C-130s used probably had some affect on the air bridge to Afghanistan or on training such as jumps courses etc from taking place.

Yeah the SDSR is really going to benefit the forces.................

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Come on; did anyone really believe that in the first place?
Half this website?

Anyone know what Liam's smoking, I could make a fortune selling it on the streets.

Come on; did anyone really believe that in the first place?
There were entire threads devoted to it, pre-election.

Some folk will believe anything.

daywalker

LE
Kit Reviewer
Just because we have managed to cuff something this time doesn't mean we will be able to again... This I think should be a shot across the bows for the govt.

You'll have more luck finding people who believe these aren't the 'real' Conservatives they voted for, I bet. Or who blame it all on the Lib Dems.

Hahahahahahahaha....oh dear.hahahahahahahaha stop it,it hurts hahahahahahaha......he actually means it hahahhahahahaha.

M

Mr_Tigger

I will own up to having believed this government would do the right thing. I was wrong. Fox is basically a good chap and he has a gun pressed firmly into his back whenever he talks publicly. I don’t think he is happy with anything he is being asked to do but has made the call he can do more good as an inside advocate rather than a backbencher.

Its just a publicity stunt really. We're not gonna have as much resources as we should, for 10 whole years. In many books, so to speak, that is just no good. We are really vulnerable now. I quote from the article ' An island nation like Britain, with so many interests in so many parts of the world – 92 per cent of trade moving by sea'. Doesn't that tell us we need an adequate navy to protect our interests and our trade. The trade feeds the people and keeps us running as a country. Does the government not think that is a priority? This government has not made good on their promises.

Latest Threads