Teflon Tony says....

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by gijoe, Sep 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ...that the Great British Public disliked the violence in Eyerack after the war, and not the fact that he and his team turned 2 x eyedrops into a case of Sarin ready to be unleashed on the world.

Oh well, that's alright then.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  2. The man will go down as one of the most slimy and sneaky Prime Ministers in history. His reputation amongst the people is tarnished and I doubt he will ever be respected by the man on the street. His lies and dodgy dossier have tainted the public's view on Syria and engendered a more insular foreign policy outlook. I think it will be fascinating to see all the files locked up for the next hundred years but we will be long gone.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 2
  3. This creature should crawl back under the rock from whence it came and take its odious wife with it
    • Like Like x 7
  4. How do we elect so many utter gobshites.
  5. Good luck with that.IIRC lots of his files got shredded "by accident" sometime ago.
  6. I think it's because our democracy only gives us a narrow band of gobshites to choose from, selected by committee's of gobshites, schooled for years by the professional liars whom the media term 'spin doctors' and presented to us, Joe Public, to choose from every four/five years or so.
    It is not JP's fault that, being burdened with objectivity, integrity and a working moral compass we are left with having to decide who to put our cross against come election time depends upon how good an actor one of their gobshite associates, who stands in the ward we live in, shows himself to be.
    Dregs may well sink to the bottom but scum always floats to the top
    • Like Like x 6
  7. One of Sir Humphrey's finest...

I think the Minister responds 'particularly bad floods n 1967 were they?' to which Sir Humphrey gushes 'oh, no. They were very good... lost all manner of embarrassing documents' or something along those lines.
    • Like Like x 1

8. I like that, I'm going to steal it :)
    • Like Like x 2
  9. I thought the 'Accidentally' shredded files were those relating to his expenses.
    ISTR that he was well known for conducting briefings on his Sofa, without formal records being taken.

10. Fixed. I accept payment in sexual favours.
  11. Bastard owes me a set of balls literally I hope he rots in hell
  12. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

and he has 80 million and counting to show for it - cnut is too nicer a word for him.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

It's down to cognitive dissonance guv...

Fighting Cognitive Dissonance & The Lies We Tell Ourselves | World of Psychology

Teflon Tony is world class at changing his beliefs to fit in with his actions.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mr Blair's previous history is one of the factors why the Public mistrust anything politicians say towards the UK debating the military conflict.

Mr Blair could well practice what he preaches & as a Middle East peace envoy but he's become nothing but a damp squib, a despised person and a parasite to boot.
  15. SPIDER38

SPIDER38 On ROPs

blair and brown are responsible for the state of britain today no-one else his legecy is not Iraq it is pouring the third world onto the working class of britain today......"this is no time for cliche but i feel the hand of histor"..........**** off tony....................