Teeny tiny home-made pinfire

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by stoatman, Sep 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. surely it can't be much more powerful than an air rifle/CO2 pistol. I think you'd have to get a really lucky[or unlucky] shot to really hurt/kill someone.

2. You can make somethin like that with a party popper charge and a parker pen tube........allegedly lol goes through 12mm plasterboard as mrs RM will tell you, oops!

3. It isn't home made, it is known as a Berloque pistol. The extension is for firing flares.

Looks like a viable procurement choice for the next issue flare gun to me, light, small, cheap and can come gold plated for the crabs :lol:

4. Well spotted that man.

I tried to flog those about 4 years ago and the local plod came and took them away, before reminding the importer that he wasn't allowed to import them into the UK.

I think they might actually be either Section 5 or simply banned from import by the HO. Either way, I couldn't sell them as an RFD.

Great little things they are too.

5. This is the way forward.

Cunningly designed to be deployed whilst the evil-doer is still laughing at your pathetic attempt to see him off with what appears to be a 2mm pinfire.

Attached Files:

6. Once again, the Swiss show off:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Double action mini-revolver firing in-house made 2.34mm rimfire cartridges. If you look at their ammo info, they are rated at <1Joule but have been obviously getting stick from journos.

Have a look at the prices :wtf: