Teeny tiny home-made pinfire

surely it can't be much more powerful than an air rifle/CO2 pistol. I think you'd have to get a really lucky[or unlucky] shot to really hurt/kill someone.
You can make somethin like that with a party popper charge and a parker pen tube........allegedly lol goes through 12mm plasterboard as mrs RM will tell you, oops!
Croque_Monsieur said:
It isn't home made, it is known as a Berloque pistol. The extension is for firing flares.

Looks like a viable procurement choice for the next issue flare gun to me, light, small, cheap and can come gold plated for the crabs :lol:
Well spotted that man.

I tried to flog those about 4 years ago and the local plod came and took them away, before reminding the importer that he wasn't allowed to import them into the UK.

I think they might actually be either Section 5 or simply banned from import by the HO. Either way, I couldn't sell them as an RFD.

Great little things they are too.
Once again, the Swiss show off:

Double action mini-revolver firing in-house made 2.34mm rimfire cartridges. If you look at their ammo info, they are rated at <1Joule but have been obviously getting stick from journos.

Have a look at the prices :wtf: