Teenagers steal poppies to make money

How to punish these fukcers ?

• A day in the company of a Veteran

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Burning alive ?

• Through them into the JRC at the next function ?

• Soldier hunting parties ?

• Total voters
Cant find the link but this was mentioned on Points West (arrrrghh local news) last night.

Teenagers have stolen boxes of poppies to flog and make money, so answer the poll above or suggest good ways of dealing with them below.

civvygit said:
Don't understand option two above.
I think that is supposed to read "Throw them into the JRC at the next function "

Mind you he could mean let the guys at the next JRC function go through them?

I really do despair of the youth of this country. Only problem is if the police arrest them and they get to court, they'll probably get a day quad biking with some Youth Offending Team worker.

It's all wrong

I would have added, "Make them attend their local ex servicemens home and empty bedpans out for the next 12 months" to the poll options.

........and its 'throw'

Can we have an option for all 3?

The sickening thing is the little charmers won't even understand the significance of the poppy! They need an education to make them realise the sacrifice that has been made to allow them the freedom they so wilfully abuse!

However the education I propose would be to rip their thieving arms from their sockets, and force feed them their own limbs before covering them with jam and lying them on a nest of soldier ants to be slowly stung to death! :twisted:

oh I don't know quad biking can be awfully dangerous especially if you choose the right route :twisted:
there seems to be an awful lot of those contours very close together you';ll be fine no worries :D
hello ambulance there seems to have been an accident no don't hurry the screaming seems to have stopped now :twisted:

Sorry away from the desk

Mong spelling apologised for Throw them into the JRC and let the blokes go through them

Ventress

LE
Why are we suprised it happens every year, some scumbag knicks a Poppy collection box. Other times through the year they just steal whatever charity box they can lay their dirty hands on.

They should be taken to Lydd ranges and used for moving target practice.

Ventress

LE
Horridlittleman said:
However the education I propose would be to rip their thieving arms from their sockets, and force feed them their own limbs before covering them with jam and lying them on a nest of soldier ants to be slowly stung to death! :twisted:
Is that covered by PACE 1984?

Ventress said:
Horridlittleman said:
Is that covered by PACE 1984?
S25 it's in COPLAN somewhere, something about person at risk!

How cruel all of you. They need loving understanding and a long holiday in sunny climes so they can come to terms with the trauma of their actions.

:D

Holiday = Paradropped into Darfur with the final words of 'make your own way back...'

nah live target practice for woodys apwt
long slow lingering death from starvation :twisted:

While my heart says crucifixion is too good for these little scrotes and muses that they deserve slow, gradual flensing with a blunted spoon, my head has a different punishment.

The little swine should be taken to an ex-serviceman's home, not for fatigues. There they should be sat down and forced to listen to the usually understated, always compelling testimony of the lives of the "old and incredibly bold". The perfect man for the job would have been the ex-11th Hussars/ex-Commando retired miner I met in Belgium this summer. I think he would have got the message across to them - in quite forthright words too!

I've seen this done in the past by an ex-Staffy, then a copper. The little bastards had been playing up around the home of a WW2 widow and he simply grabbed three of the scrotiest and sat them down whilst she told them of her life-history, which included service as a FANY in NW Europe 44-45. Her husband was a PW from 1943-1945 and worked in a polish mine for two years on potato water! After a wee while these kids were in tears. They became friends of and supporters of the old lady. Happy endings...

So rather than doing what we would like to, to these items, let's suggest a bit of edumacashun but not administered by woolly teachers or social workers...

The full sentence passed upon those convicted of High Treason up to 1870 was as follows : “That you be drawn on a hurdle to the place of execution where you shall be hanged by the neck and being alive cut down, your privy members shall be cut off and your bowels taken out and burned before you, your head severed from your body and your body divided into four quarters to be disposed of at the King’s pleasure.” So not for the faint-hearted then!!

As you will see from the sentence, it should properly be called drawing, hanging and quartering as the condemned was drawn to the place of execution, tied to the hurdle or sledge which was dragged by a horse. This is confirmed by contemporary law books. Drawing does not refer to the removal of the intestines in this context and remained part of the sentence for High Treason long after the disembowelling and dismemberment had ceased. The hurdle was similar to a piece of fencing made from thin branches interwoven to form a panel to which the prisoner was tied to be dragged behind a horse to the place of execution. Once there, the prisoner(s) were hanged in the normal way (i.e. without a drop to ensure that the neck was not broken) but cut down whilst still conscious. The penis and testicles were cut off and the stomach was slit open. The intestines and heart were removed and burned before them. The other organs were torn out and finally the head was cut off and the body divided into four quarters. The head and quarters were parboiled to prevent them rotting too quickly and then displayed upon the city gates as a grim warning to all.
At some point in this agonising process, the prisoner inevitably died of strangulation and/or haemorrhage and/or shock and damage to vital organs.

Time for a revival!

I for one would be honoured to carry out the sentence.

Northern_Biff said:
I would have added, "Make them attend their local ex servicemens home and empty bedpans out for the next 12 months" to the poll options.

........and its 'throw'
Whilst You probably post in a moment of levity, I couldn't agree more. Even a visit to some lad with a leg missing who has been helped by RBL would make them think differently about their crime.