Teenager seduced schoolgirls by dressing as a boy

She must be a Hollyoaks viewer this was a storyline at one time..............................or so I'm told
there's some fit burds in it thats how com........................ok ok I know, perv

I've not even bothered with the linky, the title of the thread alone has sent my tiny mind off on a long walk through Baffled City.

I seem to remember something about a Colchester Butcher who dressed up as a WRAC officer to pick up drunky squaddies, anybody else remember this?

I seem to remember something about a Colchester Butcher who dressed up as a WRAC officer to pick up drunky squaddies, anybody else remember this?
Did you 'seem to remember something about this' the following morning after you had sobered up a bit?

Camm1

By 'butcher', do you mean that in the lesbian sense....if so it isn't helping my mind's trek around Baffled City.....

The girls she preyed on are much younger than her.
Three years?

I preyed on wimmin three years & more younger than me until I became too old, fat & feeble minded to remember why I was doing so.

I've read this story three times and still don't get it.Any help welcome.

Teenager seduced schoolgirls by dressing as a boy - Telegraph
Nah, seems pretty clear to me -

A 16-year-old girl believed she was in a relationship with "Aaron" while her younger friend had been introduced to "Connor".

It was only when the younger girl suspected "Connor" of posing as "Aaron" after the pair had been kissing that she called the police.

Believing they had arrested "Aaron" on suspicion of sexual assault and after asking him to change clothes, officers realised they had actually arrested Barker. ...

You have love the ads on the Arrse site. This thread has banner ads to buy "Lolita Dresses" online.

Threads discussing the Religion of Peace have ads for dating/marriage sites in which all the female faces are covered with a niqab/burqa.

She has a great career as a lesbian dominatrix stretching out ahead of her. Nice to see a young lass taking her first few tentative steps on the long road of coercive lesbian deviancy.