Teenage Tourettes Camp

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by eclectic, Jan 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm in trouble about this one. I'v just suggested to the mrs that this program should be hugely enjoyable, as the tourettes victims are being encouraged to swear and be their compulsive selves. I was planning on watching it purely for the entertainment value, but the wife has just hit me around the head with a torygraph and called me a heartless cnut.

That said, i'm sure it'll be a laugh - what more can you want :D

TV Listing
  2. no it's fùcking tuesday, cùnt wânk arsebollocks :D
  3. whaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hahahhaa you fukcing loser.
  4. Just seen it this evening and couldn't stop CNUT laughing the whole way thourgh-funny as fcuk!
  5. i watched it with the rest of the family present. Amazing. The bet TV comedy since Monty Python.

I would love to get it on DVD.
  6. any repeats, i only caught the end. it was bloody funny though!
  7. As funny as it shouldn't have been, i laughed till I nearly s#@$!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  8. I mentioned this the other day and my thread ended up in the ARRSEHOLE. Fcuking Mods, don't know what's funny!
  9. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFccccccccccuuuk. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFccccccccccuk.CCCCCCCCCCCCCCvnt. Tourettes with a (typing) stutter.
  10. Ttttttttwin Tower!
  11. "Bags......BAGS...F****ng FATTY !! "
  12. I thought it was a well-timed and appropriate programme that C UNTY ARRSE BOLLOX dismissed some of the misconceptions of quite a TWA T TW AT ARRROOOOOOOOW debiltating condition.
  13. Ahhh. Am stuck on t'other side of the pond where the PC police would never allow such hilarity. All I have to go on is fond memories of the original screening over Christmas.

After two months of deep thought and analysis, I have reached the inevitable conclusion that there is nothing wrong with that evil Brummie bint that couldn't be cured by a good back-scuttling.
  14. CT, I thought your heart belonged to the bouncy Scottish girl with the gigantic, unfettered cans.