Teenage Euro Millions Winner

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jack-daniels, Oct 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok, she's at University and all that but she's obviously not very bright. After winning £7,000,000 she hid the winning ticket in her bra as she said that no one would think of looking there! Oh Really! Ianthe, you've got a lot to learn!!

2. I wonder which twat headed bright spark told her to wear the girl power badge :roll:
  3. The fact she's got a badge on with 'Ginger spice' saying 'Girl Power', shows she is a retarded mong anyway.
    But still, I'd do her, just so I can share the wealth :D~
  4. Well its one less teenage one parent chav lout scrounging and sponging off the state and chavving up our country so all in all fair news. :p
  5. msr

msr LE

6. Agree with both of you, even to the point that "I'd do her", well I did until I looked at her teeth, they look all brown and horrible (mind you, anything called Brown is horrible).

Have to add a condition to it - I'd do her, as long as I didn't have to snog her. :lol:
  7. She´d get it mind.

Assume, by her name and her "Girl Power" badge, she is Eastern European?
  8. Acording to last night's regional news, her boyfriend is apparantly speechless. He'll have even less to say when he get's the 'bums rush' in the next few weeks.
  9. Her surname is Fullagar, an Anglo Saxon name tracable back to the 6th century. Not quite Polish or Latvian really :D