Teenage boys with behavioural difficulties

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by RCT(V), Apr 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can they even suggest this ?! . . . . .

I thought we were led to believe that . . . .

- we are all created equal . . . .

- we are all the same . . . .

- there is no such thing as hereditary influences . . . .

- individuals with “problems” can be helped by throwing money at the problem, and ensuring that everyone obtains a “University degree” . . . of whatever standard . . . .

Whatever our individual opinions of professors and/or psychiatrists, it is suggested that “teenage boys with behavioural difficulties”, deserve the contempt and distain they inevitably bring upon themselves.

It did (of course) cross my mind that the date of the broadcast, might have influenced the veracity of the subject matter discussed! However, having confirmed that there is a Professor Ian Goodyer MA MD FRCPsych FMedSci, it is suggested that he would not jeopardise his own career, or his Department’s reputation, by discussing the subject matter with other than the seriousness that it deserves.

Professor Ian Goodyer MA MD FRCPsych FMedSci – Profile
    Professor of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, University of Cambridge

» University of Cambridge Department of Psychiatry, Developmental Psychiatry Section
  2. Sorry, I thought this was another thread about Western.
  3. I saw it as an article in a newspaper , I don't think two seperate news services would run the same april fools joke , would they ?

Supposedly its a small part of the left hand side of the brain isn't it ?
  4. I thought this was a request thread started by Jarrod
  5. They just need a good dose of National Service.
  6. You mean as figure 11 targets?
  7. Correct, and that's why they need to be beaten savagely and frequently about the head in order to restore normal brain function.
    • Like Like x 5
  8. FFS that's all we need, another excuse to give them: "Can't 'elp bein' bad, it's me brain, innit guv?"

Unless as suggested above, it gives the rest of society the excuse to bash their brains in. Remedial training, if you will.
  9. I was hoping A_M it would be a good excuse for conducting lobotomies on most of the council estate population in this country , Mind you im not going to complain if we just have to resort to hitting them with baseball bats.
  10. Agreed, but the corollary is "No you can't have this job because you have a feeble mind/arms like pipecleaners/eyes like pebbles. You are not qualified for this job."

It cuts out the "we're all equal" nonsense and allows, perhaps, inroads towards a meritocracy.
  11. [​IMG]
    ... if only - they'll have to be given a job so as the company/department/whatever has the correct quota of feebleminded/wimmin/gay/disabled/crackheads :roll:
  12. how about we stop benefits completely and send all these ******* chavs on a "holiday camping trip" they dont know where those trips are though of course,nor do they know they wont be getting clean in the showers,replace them with pakistanis and polish people to spite the *******,as i have found that pols and pakis work alot harder than these inbred pieces of trash
  13. Wait a minute. Just when did they stop calling 'teenage boys with behavioural difficulties' just plain 'teenage boy's? It's part of the design spec.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Exactly just like the irrationality bug in the female program or the "Emotional Issues Projector" that seems to be fitted as standard to all models.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Didn't some researchers state the same about gays? They got shouted down, same for this lot, you have a dodgy brain? Away to the death pits with you.

Bring back phrenology says I, and gaol all people with joined up eyebrows, thieves and werewolves the lot of them.