Teenage boy, 17, arrested over hate Tweets sent to Olympic diver Tom Daley

People have said some very nasty things to me on this site , I wonder, if I called the rozzers.............:)

Does seem pretty pathetic for the police to be getting involved after the numpty's account was suspended. Surely just deleting his account would have been a sensible enough punishment? Unless the CPS are looking for a kicking in court I imagine it'll probably end with him taking a caution.

Moderators, what would you have done in this instance?

Does seem pretty pathetic for the police to be getting involved after the numpty's account was suspended. Surely just deleting his account would have been a sensible enough punishment? Unless the CPS are looking for a kicking in court I imagine it'll probably end with him taking a caution.
Why should they even delete the kids account , it`s just his view, FFS I`m offended by 99% of the twats , oops I mean people in parliament daily but I cant get them arrested , mind control is here , we`ll soon have thought recording chips in our heads.

Allegedly this kid just made a stupid comment that Daley had let his dead dad down , pathetic comment yes but surely its just the kids view and not a crime ?anyway he was arrested!
Has the all powerful Olympic commitee actually got a hanging judge?