Teen who auctioned off her virginity for £8,800

An 18 yo virgin? No EFFIN way. She probably paid the doc to verify it by taking it up the bum. Romanian men bust all have small d icks

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer

Is it legal for Rickets sufferers to flog their minge in Romania?

i wonder how me she charges for anal.

according to their statement they only kissed and did the deed, so she's still got a lot to learn. maybe we'll see her on the auction site again soon, looking to 'try new things'...

No way is she worth that amount. There are much better wh0res down Cardiff bay for much cheaper!

welldai said:
No way is she worth that amount. There are much better wh0res down Cardiff bay for much cheaper!
Yes, I'm sure the Italian 'businessman' would much rather have chucked his muck up some scabby Welsh bint with flaps like John Waynes saddle bags. :roll:

A whore's a whore. The amount just reflects market factors. Bet her kids will love it when the story surfaces with "Your Mum's a whore" in the playground.

Diago said:
welldai said:
Hey Dai, Valley's girls pay blokes for sex...well if you can call curry & shag meal deal.... :wink:
aye and with a tescos clubcard
(they think you're posh see)
you get the sixth one free!

Diago said:
welldai said:
Hey Dai, Valley's girls pay blokes for sex...well if you can call curry & shag meal deal.... :wink:
I'm going to be in Wales in 2 weeks. Which valley?
:D