Teen Group Sex Shock!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by LostBoss, Apr 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Teenagers Going at it Hammer and Tongues!

It's called daisy chaining, young impressionable teenagers are apparently getting together to rift each other senseless in group sex sessions.

STDs are the new nits for school nurses

I deplore this behaviour absolutely and particularly deplore the terrible bit of Jail bait that I damned near crashed my bike leering at yesterday.

Bring back the hessian undergarments.

I volunteer to work in the community with these troubled teenage girls and show them the way to healthy adult relations.

Ahem

2. Obviously poor Judy went to a convent school! I'm a fairly old knacker but even 20 years ago at school we knew what Daisy Chaining was :lol:

Perhaps Judy ought to get out more, maybe some of the guys can invite her out to the next ARRSE lash up :wink:

3. I think a sexual health nurse would see some familiar faces at an arrse do.

Now exactly what do you want to do with that cotton bud again?

4. I must say LB, how disappointed I was when your link took me to the BBC.

5. STDs aside, it beats the hell out of shop-lifting or vandalising bus stops.

6. So....err......when´s the next get together??????

7. Have i missed the point. Is there anything actually wrong with teenages shagging each other silly????

Its just a shame they don't compulsory adult supervision :eek:)

8. Just as soon as we can get three 18yr old daisy chainers together.

Crap spy, sorry about the trade description busting link description. You can open the curtains and put your trousers back on now though.

9. http://www.theswinginglife.com/vocabulary.htm

DAISY CHAIN — A configuration of four or more people in which each person is orally stimulating the genitals of the person in front of him/her while simultaneously being stimulated orally by the person, if any, behind. If such a line forms a complete circle, the Daisy Chain is "perfect.

10. And whoever comes first, loses?

Your nowhere near Penglais Hill are you?

11. Just goes to show whata sh1t time I had at school. All football and crafty smoking (cigarettes that is). With goings on like this I now know why my Dad always said he wishes he was back at school.

12. proud to say that never happened at my school, or at least, i never participated... since i'm a good girl :wink:

13. Open your mouth Beanz.

14. I was either bought up in the wrong era, or went to the wrong school.:-(
    Mind you, if had of been going on, I would of been the last to know about it. I was that kid who smelt of p*ss and had no mates.

I still am, as a matter of fact...

15. if you can't get an 18 year old girl is it alright to use two 9 year olds???