Teen dies in Merc cop chase- The SUN

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by SOLO, Apr 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Attached Files:

2. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Darwin was a genius.
    Rambo was an scabby little sh1t.

Moving on, someone sweep up the mess, please.
  3. Condolences to to Frank and jackie.
  4. Indeed he was and your theory on how post 3 is still standing??
  5. Well as post 1 and 2 are on the far side and post 3 is this side, why should it not still be standing?
  6. what's your point no-mark? Conspiracy!!!!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!??
  7. Good as this is, it is not as good as the scum that stole an A3 rolled it and as he did not wear a seatbelt his head went out the side window and was crushed!
  8. If you look at the way the merc travelled down the length of post 2 (look at the back of the merc) then it's no wnoder it didn't hit post 3.
  9. Was that the kid that was on the cops program the other night, somewhere in Wales?
  10. Thats the one, still had the prison ID in his pocket :twisted:
  11. If you look to the bottom right of the photo, you'll see everyone's favourate green tarp. Brains, anyone?
  12. Gutted. Absolutely tragic. Right, I'm off for a cup of tea and a a sh1t.
  13. excellent bit of policing, rather good news after the bad press they have had this week.
  14. I think I'll join you. Obviously not the same cubicle though... :D I read the story on a couple of online newspapers earlier today and the reader comments were all much of a muchness: glad he took no innocents with him when he crashed; give-a-fuck-o-meter about his death - not even a flicker!
  15. You heartless fcukers, those sign posts will have to be replaced you know!