Tee-Total, Coach Driver Required for Free Holiday in Cyprus

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by pot_aussie, Sep 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wattisham Warriors have entered the Cyprus 10's for the last 5 years. In 2007 we are looking to hire a coach in Cyprus for team transport. If you have a coach licence and are willing to drive 2 rugby teams around for 10 days then apply within.

In return for your driving you will receive:

FREE civvy flights from Gatwick to Cyprus.
    FREE set of Wattisham Warriors rugby touring kit
    FREE 10 days in the sun in Cyprus.

You need to be a member of the Sports Lottery and have no plans to claim on it in 2007. You also need PAX Insurance.

The dates for the tournament have not been confirmed yet but usually coincide with the school half-term holiday at the end of May, beginning of June.

This is a Tri-Service, multi capbadge team.

2. I'll do it - but why do I need to be tee total????

3. Does this mean it's fixed 8O

4. When I say tee-total..... not strictly true!!! There are certain days and nights when we need transport for two rugby teams. The driver would be sober enough to drive a coach at those times. At other times you can as p*ssed as the rest of us.......!!!!!!!

civvygit....... If that's a WAH, well done... What I should explain is that only one claim can be made against the Army Lottery in a financial year for individual funding for Sports Tours etc. If you are a sport billy you could not claim for a skiing trip and a rugby tour etc etc.....

5. I'd love to as I know Cyprus like the back of me hand and the tarts there, can't do it tea-total tho sorry.

You've lost your chance of a good humoured rugby driver who speaks fluent Greek, just because you want a tea-totaller. I'm a p1sshead.

BT

6. HI Guys...........You can claim up to £400.00 per year from the Army Sports LOttery if you qualify under the current rules. YOu can also claim a £100 each for taking part in competitive authorised Winter Sports. See the website: ARMY SPORTS LOTTERY