Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

That photo made my day, Stoat !! :lol:

I'm still wondering how someone can die of brain cancer when things he did before prove he can't have any brain ...

Drlligaf said:
It is interesting to see on TV how many people are praising him for his achievements. However on German TV they did show shots of Chappaquidic Bridge, lest anyone forget one forget that he was a cowardly little s*** who let Mary-Jo Kopechne die of suffocation whilst trapped under water. In any other country he would have free food and accomodation for a year or three for that stunt.

Mary-Jo Kopechne. She even sound's like she put out.

Biscuits_AB said:
Drlligaf said:
It is interesting to see on TV how many people are praising him for his achievements. However on German TV they did show shots of Chappaquidic Bridge, lest anyone forget one forget that he was a cowardly little s*** who let Mary-Jo Kopechne die of suffocation whilst trapped under water. In any other country he would have free food and accomodation for a year or three for that stunt.

Mary-Jo Kopechne. She even sound's like she put out.

Bollox.
If she willingly put out then here would have been no need to leave her in the car to cover his tracks would there?

Oops, is that libelous?

Doubt if I'll see many of you there, but I'll be going to the JFK Presidential Library today to pay my respects to the Senator.

Go ndéana Dia trócaire ar a anam dílis.

barrett said:
Doubt if I'll see many of you there, but I'll be going to the JFK Presidential Library today to pay my respects to the Senator.

Go ndéana Dia trócaire ar a anam dílis.

Just make sure it's not a coffin full of arms for the Auld Cause that is lying there...

kennedyfuneral.jpg

It's a shame that they buried him in Arlington, now I won't be able to pour a bottle of Jamisons on his grave (after I've filtered it through my kidneys first).