Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

Discussion in 'US' started by barrett, Aug 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All he did was turn Massachusetts, especially Boston, into a Democratic party welfare state. That's not "good", it's just self-serving corruption.

2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

thats great mate, im sure we can all now forgive him for being a PIRA supporting CUNT.

3. Concur!

4. good riddens to bad rubish

5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

barret no matter what you say mate it is all cancelled out by this;

Adams and Kennedy

Pair of cunts!

6. Check this guy out, folks! It's Tweety-Pie!

7. Shame gutted hope his mate Adams is next

8. The man supported terrorism in my country, yet the D's in congress treated him like some kind of king, or at least kingmaker.

Sorry, can't mourn his passing

9. Good, he has the blood of a lot of British soldiers on his hands. May he rot in Peace

10. A look at what a political scumbag he was, right to the end:

The man also made up atrocious lies about Robert Bork, hiding behind senatorial priviledge, to prevent his nomination to the Supreme Court.

11. Might as well close this thread; I see it's been created elsewhere.

12. There can never be enough threads slagging this cnut off.

I hope his death hurt, was slow and painful and that he was fcuking terrified of it every nanosecond of the way.

Scum of the lowest order that deserved nothing less, hopefully it is both hereditary AND can jump marriages so that the whole fcucking clan can be wiped from the face of the planet.

13. A picture of his funeral has been leaked:

[​IMG]

14. It is interesting to see on TV how many people are praising him for his achievements. However on German TV they did show shots of Chappaquidic Bridge, lest anyone forget one forget that he was a cowardly little shit who let Mary-Jo Kopechne die of suffocation whilst trapped under water. In any other country he would have free food and accomodation for a year or three for that stunt.