Techs QAB results

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Tummybanana, Jun 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Congratulations to all those who were successful on this years QAB. :D (Stand by for 'free in a box of cornflakes' comments!!!)

Is anyone who came off wearing yet ? There's some confusion at our place as to whether or not those who were successful can ?

2. what is QAB?

3. PK

PK Old-Salt

Quality Assessment Board. It's the class 1 tech cpl to sgt board . . . tho as a so called Tech-Wizard you'd hope you'd already know that :roll:

4. tho as a so called Tech-Wizard you'd hope you'd already know that :roll:[/quote]

you said it! i like to concentrate on the technical side of life, not getting my stinking brown nose into the sgt mess, the so called 'most exclusive club in the world'!! hahaha what a joke

5. Now, now children!

6. Your obviously failing the required quality control to gain entry. Which would appear to be a good thing. Excellent, still exclusive then.

7. you said it! i like to concentrate on the technical side of life, not getting my stinking brown nose into the sgt mess, the so called 'most exclusive club in the world'!! hahaha what a joke[/quote]

That is exactly what it is too you little pr*ck. And when you finally get in there, you'll realise what an uninformed opinion you have. Now get back to your sweeping the workshop floor.

8. Anyway, back to the original thread...

Is anyone who came off wearing yet ? There's some confusion at our place as to whether or not those who were successful can ?

9. you said it! i like to concentrate on the technical side of life, not getting my stinking brown nose into the sgt mess, the so called 'most exclusive club in the world'!! hahaha what a joke[/quote]

Remember this?

Where is the Easy operator when you need him? :wink:

"Wizard" - let's hope you & I never meet. For your benefit.

SS

10. Steiner and guru.

This is how i see you both - divorced,(due to the amount of time you spend on this site arguing with pretend soldiers) living in the mess with a HUGE DVD collection, going out on the lash with the siggy's trying to snake your way into the new female soldiers. Remember, this is a rumour site, therefore not everything on here is true. People can be whoever they wish to be. Oh and I am a class 1 technician, but have been in far too much trouble to even contemplate buying a 'mess dress'. :evil:

End of story

11. Does the fact that you've been in 'far too much trouble to even contemplate buying a mess dress' make you hard or stupid?

12. Definately stupid. I'm sure he will tell you about it if you make the mistake of saying hello to him when he's sat on his own at the end of the bar.

13. It's great to see when tech's dont have operators to have a go at they start on each other :lol:

14. I'm neither, so i'm impartial in thinking tech-wizard is a bit of a to$$er!!!

15. Totally not impartial :p I've been in more trouble than most and I think that Boney will back me up on that score!!! There is one thing that I have never done and never will do that is brown nose, made it to the mess on my own merit, so Tech-wizard, please explain to me why if your're so good and have done this that and the other that you have never made it to the Sgt's Mess? Or is it as stated earlier just a case of severe sour grapes :roll: