Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Technical selection test practice papers?

I scored 87 on the initial online one and I'm a turbo mong, I'm sure you'll be ok. You need to read, read and read again what the questions ask you. You have another test anyway at the assesment centre so don't stress too much

Jordan8w

Swinger
Yeah it's just I haven't been in school for the past 5 years and my maths isn't as good as it use to be. With all the PT I'm doing as well as working 8-10 hours 6 days a week its difficult to find time to revise. Would just like to know what I'm up against tbh

A lot of it is common sense mate, correlation of answers etc, basic maths and that's it really, I mean the math is BASIC. 14x10, 39-12, 90÷10 stuff like that in the initial one in the portal

Cal RE

Crow
Ive just recently passed selection a few weeks ago. The TST is basically just GCSE Maths. You get 45 minutes, a calculator and it’s all multiple choice. (Its easy - If you revise.)

I got a practise paper sent over by my recruiter which helped out massively. Let me know If you want it sending over. Don’t even stress about the Cog test - You’ll piss it.

Best of luck mate!

Ive just recently passed selection a few weeks ago. The TST is basically just GCSE Maths. You get 45 minutes, a calculator and it’s all multiple choice. (Its easy - If you revise.)

I got a practise paper sent over by my recruiter which helped out massively. Let me know If you want it sending over. Don’t even stress about the Cog test - You’ll piss it.

Best of luck mate!

Hi mate,

Can you send me over the practise paper? I’ve done the pre test online but I know another one coming at the assessment centre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best of luck mate!
Hi Mate,
Just came across this thread any chance you could send over the practice papers to me too would be a huge help

thank you :)

Latest Threads