Technical Publications & Forms

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by DesktopCommando, Dec 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. After been given the task to update the Tech Library, I have used Millie & TDOL to update the Regt/Sqn's Publications for Vehicles & now onto the ET holdings, since the holding havent been looked at in a while.

    Q. Where do I find out what we are ment to hold as a Regiment in terms of All publication's

    Officer Handbooks, Drill books, Instuction's etc........
  2. er.... bump
  3. DC,

    I don't have the DS answer, but you could ask the RAO if they have a scale of publications. Failing that, you should be able to contact whoever publishes the documents to the Reference Portal on ArmyNet or check out the Electronic Battlebox.

    I bet there is someone out there in MoD whose job it is to publish and update the information you are after.

  4. DC

    Give DSDA in Bicester a call. They will hold a "bin number" against your UIN. This number will tell DSDA what pubs holdings THEY THINK you should have. My caps, what they think and the actual true holding should be will differ. This list will tell you amendments etc which can then be checked against TDOL and Millie for accuracy.
  5. Load up the e-battlebox and then the publication you want to know the distribution for, the quantities by unit type are usually just before the contents pages.