Tech storeman undervalued

Surely the Technical Storeman despite ***2000 desrves more pay in comparison due to the intense pressure he is under!  Or is it bollox!  Comments please especially from BATS, ta!

I suppose we BATs only have ourselves to blame....... (sigh)  Always willing to take time out to explain your own tally system to you.... again.....and again.  Telling you that it is better to put big bulky tools on the bottom shelf and not on the top one... you know, that kind of thing.  I sincerely hope you donate your undeserved pay to charity.  

Do tech stormen really having a job profile.?.....

I remember now

Usually consists of hogging the king blobby on the uckers board!

E

error_unknown

WHAT!!!!! It's got to be the easiest job on the planet.

'' Please can i have such n such''

''no''

See piece of ******* piss!!

We will soon see how valued they are when the Atificer pay review takes place this year......  

I will be very interested to see how that is going to work....

??? ??? ???

Great respect for the Tech Storeman guys.

We used to thrash them every week at football on my upgraders.

Only they can draw you a picture of what it is you should have.

stores are for storing.the trade is a haven for those who have failed at trying to be something else.in all honesty,who goes to the careers office and says ' i would like to be a tech storeman please',i don't know but i'm guessing that it's not that many as there are other outlets with greater promotion prospects within the RLC. they are now taking roles from the soon to be defunct R.S. and stiffling what little promotion opportunities they had,doing a job which only R.S. or Infanteers can do. A tech storeman is hardly going to put the fear of god in you as a CSM.

There is nothing technical about being a storeman, should be happy getting paid what you are for doing fook all.

Most of you are just bitter failed tradesmen, did you really go into the ACIO and ask to be a storeman ??

May be nothing technical about beimg a Storeman but what's technical about being a VM. Should be re-named VSR, Vehicle Spare Replacer, on the 1st Gulf my OC said the most true statement ever "you have now got to be mechanics, there are no spare so you have to work out the faults and reapir not replace." I must admit the VM's at 4 ADTR were Fu**ing excellent when the sh1t hit the fan. These days most VM's don't know windscreen wash from coolant (U Know who Webster).

matregs said:
May be nothing technical about beimg a Storeman but what's technical about being a VM. Should be re-named VSR, Vehicle Spare Replacer, on the 1st Gulf my OC said the most true statement ever "you have now got to be mechanics, there are no spare so you have to work out the faults and reapir not replace." I must admit the VM's at 4 ADTR were Fu**ing excellent when the sh1t hit the fan. These days most VM's don't know windscreen wash from coolant (U Know who Webster).
Well said, Taffy lad. we'd be better off in the RLC, at least they understand the concept of CSS, Logistics, etc,etc. As for the spoon who said a Tech Stmn wouldn't make a good CSM, did he ever meet Al Roberts, ex Corp RSM, Para/Cdo type?Most lunatic ,scary man I've ever met and he was an ex-Tech stmn(Re-badged RD as a Sgt).Still, who gives a monkies, we still get the same pay as them!For a lot less course time too, bonus!
**** off Vermin scrote suckers, Stores ARE for storing!!

Well said G104MEN i can't move for tech store men at Supportability and intergrated logistic support working group meetings. Shame they are moving the tables and chairs in and out. :rofl:

Shiney_Arse said:
Surely the Technical Storeman despite ***2000 desrves more pay in comparison due to the intense pressure he is under! Or is it bollox! Comments please especially from BATS, ta!
Immense pressure??? :wtf: I have found that mostly the the only immense pressure that is exerted on the G10 wallers is on thier joints and skeletal system from carrying around exess weight :whew: , normally gained from sitting around at their desks doing "accounting" or in the back of the storeroom in thier secret restroom that no-one knows about 'cos we're not allowed into the store incase we pinch all that cam cream or insect reppellant.

Jankers24/7 said:
Shiney_Arse said:
Surely the Technical Storeman despite ***2000 desrves more pay in comparison due to the intense pressure he is under! Or is it bollox! Comments please especially from BATS, ta!
Immense pressure??? :wtf: I have found that mostly the the only immense pressure that is exerted on the G10 wallers is on thier joints and skeletal system from carrying around exess weight :whew: , normally gained from sitting around at their desks doing "accounting" or in the back of the storeroom in thier secret restroom that no-one knows about 'cos we're not allowed into the store incase we pinch all that cam cream or insect reppellant.
your right you have no idea about what tech stmn do, so why post drivel?

tech stmn have a high pressure job in some places and a relaxing job in others also the job changes depending on what the taskings are and how big /small the unit is.

Latest Threads