tech sgts

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by grab_a_spoon!, Jun 30, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. are you all tools or just some of you?????????????????????????
  2. i just think some of them. Can't slag them off really daddy was a fofs! And im a liney. Oh , how he laughed,not.
  3. I am horrified that in this day and age where we constantly work closely in our harmonised chaos called work with the technical trades, that some individuals that frequent this site have the narrow minded view that tech sgt's are tools?
    Where have you been idiot boy?
    Wake up and smell the coffee!
    Were you out when god was giving out common sense?
    It is common knowledge that ALL TECH's are TOOL'S!
    I along with the rest of God's Children and the Corps, await your apology.
  4. GUFFAW :D

Say it as you see it Spoon! :D

Things getting that bad down there in Sunny Wiltshire then??? :D
  5. eat my ass with your spoon
  6. 5,to,do, wilt-shit could be better, always raining! im just fishing at the moment trying to get a bite! just hope it dont bite me in the ass!!!!

suntzu and the rest of the core... i apologise..... i shouldnt ask the obvious!
  7. If you are asking this question then you have answered it as well. It takes all sorts in all trade groups, whatever you may think, there are exceptions to every rule.
  8. Another over inflated ego from an RTG who is probably still living in the past and resenting the fact that he couldn't be a tech as he was colour blind. Please get back to me when you have passed whatever supervisor course you are eligible to attend. Oh and by the way, you don't need an apostrophe between the 'L' and 'S' in TOOLS.
  9. Not all of them, just the ones that are young and stupid.
    In the past year people were surprised to find out that I was Signals let alone what trade.
    Yes, in some places being signals = being a cnut. Or so the perception is.
  10. Yeah and threads like this really don't help that much.
  11. Blandford being one of those places then :D :D :D
  12. Agreed. All cnuts are cnuts, and there's feck all to be improved by whining about it.

So wipe your nose, dry your eyes, and get on with it Grab a Fecking Spoon. That type of post is what I would expect of a one year subby trying to be one of the lads, and just appearing a tw*t :p
  13. A fine thread G-A-S. The question, though, is are you a total tool ot just bits ... and do you wish the bits that aren't tool where .... and that forces you to be a big 'ard operator and be unable to form long and lasting relationships (normally one pop before she laughs you out the room?)

BTW, only some of them are tools, but no more than the average across trade groups ;-)
  14. Why? Don't you wear uniform?