• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

tech sgts

#3
I am horrified that in this day and age where we constantly work closely in our harmonised chaos called work with the technical trades, that some individuals that frequent this site have the narrow minded view that tech sgt's are tools?
Where have you been idiot boy?
Wake up and smell the coffee!
Were you out when god was giving out common sense?
It is common knowledge that ALL TECH's are TOOL'S!
I along with the rest of God's Children and the Corps, await your apology.
:oops:
 
#6
5,to,do, wilt-shit could be better, always raining! im just fishing at the moment trying to get a bite! just hope it dont bite me in the ass!!!!


suntzu and the rest of the core... i apologise..... i shouldnt ask the obvious!
 
#7
grab_a_spoon! said:
are you all tools or just some of you?????????????????????????
If you are asking this question then you have answered it as well. It takes all sorts in all trade groups, whatever you may think, there are exceptions to every rule.
 
#8
SunTzu said:
I am horrified that in this day and age where we constantly work closely in our harmonised chaos called work with the technical trades, that some individuals that frequent this site have the narrow minded view that tech sgt's are tools?
Where have you been idiot boy?
Wake up and smell the coffee!
Were you out when god was giving out common sense?
It is common knowledge that ALL TECH's are TOOL'S!
I along with the rest of God's Children and the Corps, await your apology.
:oops:
Another over inflated ego from an RTG who is probably still living in the past and resenting the fact that he couldn't be a tech as he was colour blind. Please get back to me when you have passed whatever supervisor course you are eligible to attend. Oh and by the way, you don't need an apostrophe between the 'L' and 'S' in TOOLS.
 
#9
Not all of them, just the ones that are young and stupid.
In the past year people were surprised to find out that I was Signals let alone what trade.
Yes, in some places being signals = being a cnut. Or so the perception is.
 
#10
bowman_guru said:
Not all of them, just the ones that are young and stupid.
In the past year people were surprised to find out that I was Signals let alone what trade.
Yes, in some places being signals = being a cnut. Or so the perception is.
Yeah and threads like this really don't help that much.
 
#12
Thebull140 said:
bowman_guru said:
Not all of them, just the ones that are young and stupid.
In the past year people were surprised to find out that I was Signals let alone what trade.
Yes, in some places being signals = being a cnut. Or so the perception is.
Yeah and threads like this really don't help that much.
Agreed. All cnuts are cnuts, and there's feck all to be improved by whining about it.

So wipe your nose, dry your eyes, and get on with it Grab a Fecking Spoon. That type of post is what I would expect of a one year subby trying to be one of the lads, and just appearing a tw*t :p
 
#13
A fine thread G-A-S. The question, though, is are you a total tool ot just bits ... and do you wish the bits that aren't tool where .... and that forces you to be a big 'ard operator and be unable to form long and lasting relationships (normally one pop before she laughs you out the room?)

BTW, only some of them are tools, but no more than the average across trade groups ;-)
 

Latest Threads