Tech problem posting grot

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Flagrantviolator, Dec 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tried posting a pic of MrsFv Mk3 on lady thread, using copy function of the url from (ghost) hotmail acct.
    Problem is that while it appears that there is a link on the thread, it won't work. I had suggested that I would post it before, and she got moist at the thought of a bunch of squaddies spanking to her lovely body, so help me out. It's for your benefit as well as mine...

2. Do you have a Photobucket or Imageshack account? They make it very easy to use.

3. I don't. I'm really quite frustrated now. Photo is a jpeg, and I've saved it to Windows gallery, but am unable to get it on here. MrsFv would be pretty upset if I were to post it on Photobucket/Flicker, etc.

4. Ah, fuck it. I'll have her do it.

5. GET A GRIP MAN!! We're sitting here, pant(ie)s down round our ankles, lube waiting in the baby-bottle warmer, bated breath!! What is it with you technophobes? Have you no spirit of cooperation?? Of fellowship???

PS. Does it count against you if WE put her piccie on Facebook?

6. No, it wouldn't count against me.no face in pic. Just awesome tits, beautiful legs, and a suggestive wisp of her glorious mane cascading down her shoulders. A shame, really.

7. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

My computor says you are an "uresolved host".
    Good Judge of character that machine

Hurry up and fix it man.......

8. What does "unresolved host" mean

9. It means you are a prick teaser.

10. She'll post it next time I break out the the shiraz and yayo. Bet on it.
    Alternately, if you have a "ghost" email that you use for mischief, I'll email it to you and you can put it up. That way nobody's persec will be violated. But you better credit me as the owner of the wumman.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Are you insane? If the present wife sees that I'll be in deep trouble - again!

12. It really does excite her.(being on Arrse, and thinking about squaddies having one off to her pic.) I think part of the fannythrill she gets from the idea of being up on Arrse is that her and her family are decidedly of the fenian pesuasion (to the point where none of their names sound remotely like they look on paper); so.....

1. Sex (of even the interweb variety) with HM squaddies is TOTALLY taboo= hottt!.(same reason she lets me beat my Lambeg drum when we "roleplay" every 12th of July),

and

2. On a deeper level, it probably gives her a feeling of sexual control over those she despises, much like lesbian strippers experience.