Tears ofn the Sun

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by spike7451, May 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Been watching it on C5 & it's not bad.One of Bruce 'Walt' Willis best.Better than Ultimate Farce! :lol:

2. Its alright I guess using the term alright kinda loosely. Seen better, seen worse

3. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Like the village clearence if you ignore the break from any actual tactics in existance..

4. and that bruce willis's weapon sight is on backwards....oops

5. Still it covers a subject that every one knows is happening and no one wants to do anything about, Africa...

6. Two words.

Monica. Bellucci.

7. Oil, my good friend, whats in it for us (u.s.)?

8. I thought the fire and movement was brilliant....as they fire whilst moving, and the static fire team just mong there in the long grass

9. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Lord of War does it better, smarter and with more accuracy than TofS

10. I have no idea how the guy that directed Training Day (and I was living in the McArther Park/Rampart area of LA when that came out- it was spot on) could follow it up with this fcuking abortion.

11. Possible the worst film every. What the fcuk is that lap top thing that with out any antenna batteries etc can track the movement of infantry in real time in a jungle

12. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Speaking personally I have two of those in the back of my motor... They get a sig of an IR satellite - cool gear. Try eBay if you want one.

13. Are you telling me they can track individual people through a jungle they can do that really?

14. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

no mate, just being funny. Not by IR satellite (they're used for weather and missile launch warnings). But the latest version of JStars can track by radar thousands of individuals as they move from hundreds of miles away. Which is a bit scary. Obviously it works better over open ground than jungle though...

15. I havent seen that one, Nick Cage? Arms dealers etc? I was more refering to the brutality and the massacres. The only time people seem to care is when they are there and witness it for themselves.