Tears of a hard man (all your fault!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogie_Bear

War Hero
Heard a LOT of other shit this fat pig has pulled over the years but could really do with more info.
1. He beat up a girlfriend. Any know more?
2. Made some charity scams and collected the money for himself.
3. Does anyone have more info on his CodyCoxxxx rentboy stuff? Cos a screenshot of that would be great for humiliating this bloater.
4. He has even ripped off his own Youtube fans. He has done "competitions" offering crap like Shaun Attwood books and ....wait for it... EX CON CODY HOODIES! with entries costing a £5 to his paypal..Then he simply blocks anyone who asks about said competition.
5.This attention whore even elected himself chief spokesperson for the Pearson family and even roped in his new hero "Frenchey" to do security for the kids funerals!.... as if they need plastic gangsters stood around at a funeral for children?

Some retards on his youtube comments even suggested he do a TED TALK!

"Hows it goin guys,Cody guys back again droppin a Ted talk. Right guys likasay me names Cody guys and likeasay guys im a former criminal guys and likesay im a Youtuber and likeasay guys yeah likeasay"
Mate, I know this lockdown is shit but WTF are you letting this individual wind you up so much, surely there are more important things to think about, the world has gone batshit and you on a mission against this bloke hardly helps you or your family does it. It's unhealthy, it's weird, it's obsessive - get a grip and give your head a wobble.

Mate, I know this lockdown is shit but WTF are you letting this individual wind you up so much, surely there are more important things to think about, the world has gone batshit and you on a mission against this bloke hardly helps you or your family does it. It's unhealthy, it's weird, it's obsessive - get a grip and give your head a wobble.
I think he's actually Cody looking in the mirror.
The attention seeking testicle bothererer

Bogie_Bear

War Hero
I think he's actually Cody looking in the mirror.
The attention seeking testicle bothererer
Joking aside, the guy (Cody) and his alter egos seem utter cunts but not quite sure about wishing suicide upon them. Testing times right now, I'm scared for my family and even if I was his dad, I'd still love and protect him. I think there's far too much personal vitriol over this guy for him ever to be rehabilitated in the eyes of many, saying that - in a few months we might not even have electricity so bigger and more important issues ahead. What a cunt though.

Joking aside, the guy (Cody) and his alter egos seem utter cnuts but not quite sure about wishing suicide upon them. Testing times right now, I'm scared for my family and even if I was his dad, I'd still love and protect him. I think there's far too much personal vitriol over this guy for him ever to be rehabilitated in the eyes of many, saying that - in a few months we might not even have electricity so bigger and more important issues ahead. What a **** though.
We'll be fine for power for a month if the fat ginger mess is fed into a bio mass power station.
Silver linings and all that.

MeghanMarkle

On ROPS
On ROPs
Turning up at Lee Rigby's parents house.
Boasting on TV about being a debt collector
Creaming himself over Manchester Rioters
Wankin off Dom Noonan
Apologising on behalf of Ian Brady

These are reasons enough for wishing he would off himself.

I aint gonna stop posting his Triga pics all over the net till he is dead.

Turning up at Lee Rigby's parents house.
Boasting on TV about being a debt collector
Creaming himself over Manchester Rioters
Wankin off Dom Noonan
Apologising on behalf of Ian Brady

These are reasons enough for wishing he would off himself.

I aint gonna stop posting his Triga pics all over the net till he is dead.
That's nice.
Just fuck off and post them somewhere else.
There's a good chap.

Oh bugger.
I'm devastated.

Really, I am. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yes. You are the same as the Swastika-wearing members of the far-right, in the eyes of the journalists.
I was gobsmacked and disappointed when I discovered you expressed an opinion against Corbyn.

Dianne Abbot will be along shortly to talk about the risks of being recruited into a neo-Nazi faction by the humourous quips and banter of vaguely conservative veterans.

MeghanMarkle

On ROPS
On ROPs
Treat yourselves to one of these hoodies.
As seen on Granada Reports.
MV5BMWQzMDJiYjMtYTE4YS00OWRhLTljMTEtMTc5YjE4YzcxMWZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE0NzY2Nzk1._V1_SY1000_SX...jpg

Yes. You are the same as the Swastika-wearing members of the far-right, in the eyes of the journalists.
I was gobsmacked and disappointed when I discovered you expressed an opinion against Corbyn.

Dianne Abbot will be along shortly to talk about the risks of being recruited into a neo-Nazi faction by the humourous quips and banter of vaguely conservative veterans.
Oh Sweet baby jesus not Diane Abbott.

I'll join momentum tomorrow morning to avoid her.

Oh look, another bellend posting just how much they hate the Cody bloke. But not posting anywhere else on the site.

It's almost like they're another sock puppet designed to drum up attention about Cody, eh @Hacienda @Eastland @MeghanMarkle. Sad twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads