Tears of a hard man (all your fault!)

Quite. It's beyond my understanding why anyone would insert such a blasphemous instrument of carnal gratification inside themselves. Surely they are inserting their own damnation, each wave of rapturous orgasm being a wave of God's judgement.

It's not healthy to stick things into the wrong hole.
What.. Like a bayonet into Cody's eye socket?

Quite. It's beyond my understanding why anyone would insert such a blasphemous instrument of carnal gratification inside themselves. Surely they are inserting their own damnation, each wave of rapturous orgasm being a wave of God's judgement.

It's not healthy to stick things into the wrong hole.
But you'd literally be letting Jesus into your life

But you'd literally be letting Jesus into your life
We have communion for that.

What.. Like a bayonet into Cody's eye socket?
How could you imagine such a thing? His eyes are too small for a bayonet.

Ha Ha!

Being in lockdown is letting your imagination run wild. Why would anyone want to make such a thing? Where could you buy them from if they were made? Do you have a link I could follow for research purposes?
Mine eyes have witnessed images of the irreverent and sacriligious item of pleasure, which was formed in the image of Christ. It conjures scenes of filth, degradation and new levels of wanton orgasmic gratification in my imagination, of females crying in sexual abandonment as they, together, reach the summit of climax.

You don't need to see it.

Last edited:

MeghanMarkle

Swinger
Heard a LOT of other shit this fat pig has pulled over the years but could really do with more info.
1. He beat up a girlfriend. Any know more?
2. Made some charity scams and collected the money for himself.
3. Does anyone have more info on his CodyCoxxxx rentboy stuff? Cos a screenshot of that would be great for humiliating this bloater.
4. He has even ripped off his own Youtube fans. He has done "competitions" offering crap like Shaun Attwood books and ....wait for it... EX CON CODY HOODIES! with entries costing a £5 to his paypal..Then he simply blocks anyone who asks about said competition.
5.This attention whore even elected himself chief spokesperson for the Pearson family and even roped in his new hero "Frenchey" to do security for the kids funerals!.... as if they need plastic gangsters stood around at a funeral for children?

Some retards on his youtube comments even suggested he do a TED TALK!

"Hows it goin guys,Cody guys back again droppin a Ted talk. Right guys likasay me names Cody guys and likeasay guys im a former criminal guys and likesay im a Youtuber and likeasay guys yeah likeasay"

Heard a LOT of other shit this fat pig has pulled over the years but could really do with more info.
3. Does anyone have more info on his CodyCoxxxx rentboy stuff? Cos a screenshot of that would be great for humiliating this bloater.
4. He has even ripped off his own Youtube fans. He has done "competitions" offering crap like Shaun Attwood books and ....wait for it... EX CON CODY HOODIES! with entries costing a £5 to his paypal..Then he simply blocks anyone who asks about said competition.
5.This attention whore even elected himself chief spokesperson for the Pearson family and even roped in his new hero "Frenchey" to do security for the kids funerals!.... as if they need plastic gangsters stood around at a funeral for children?

"Hows it goin guys,Cody guys back again droppin a Ted talk. Right guys likasay me names Cody guys and likeasay guys im a former criminal guys and likesay im a Youtuber and likeasay guys yeah likeasay"
Fuck off.

This has been a public service announcement.

Mate, you really need to get over your ex-boyfriend.

Try Grindr, it may help you find some new cock without lots of emotional baggage

Why do you hate Big Cody so much? I absolutely agree with the idea of a TED talk, so he could educate young people about the dangers of radicalisation, gang violence and obesity.

Plastic gangsters? Big Cody has rolled with some of the hardest men around Manchester, and has seen it all - drug deals, shootings, fast cars, etc. Whenyou're forced into that life, you need to sell your body for crack, son. There's no shame in being mercilessly spitroasted by a roider while dressed as a rugby player. That's the reality on the streets.

Why do you hate Big Cody so much? I absolutely agree with the idea of a TED talk, so he could educate young people about the dangers of radicalisation, gang violence and obesity.
And the dangers of being a ginger poof

MeghanMarkle

Swinger
Keep the expose going.

It aint over till the fat man swing.
knots-a-hangmans-noose-adam-hart-davisscience-photo-library.jpg

Latest Threads